please continue in this "IIFT 2013 notification out" thread.
Abhijit i guess they will ask for your ist and 2nd preferences so dat if u miss on ur ist pref. u may stll get a chance fr d 2nd1 . So specify Delhi as ur ist and kol as 2nd.
If I choose the Delhi Campus and by some way miss that, is there any possibility that they will consider my name for Kolkata campus? Someone please clarify this doubt, it is haunting me from last year
Please read the instructions carefully
- If in case the candidate proposes to pay through valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card, please proceed further.
- Others should have a demand draft of the applicable amount favoring INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at DELHI, since you will be required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
- Applicable amount for the Demand Draft is as follows :
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates: US$ 75 (INR Rs. 3000)
- Sign in the Box provided for the purpose.
- Paste your photograph in the box provided for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not paid through credit card are required to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Enclose two self addressed adhesive labels / stickers.
- Enclose copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category.
- Attach copy of your GMAT Score if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category. If you do not have the GMAT score, you can also submit the same separately by 31st March 2013 quoting your application number.
Last date for obtaining prospectus through post:
|-||Monday, 20th August 2012|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT:||-||Monday, 3rd September 2012|
|Last date for receipt of applications:||-||Monday, 3rd September 2012|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs:||-||Friday, 15th February 2013|
|Written Examination:||-|| |
Sunday, 25th November 2012
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
For any query please contact Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics) at 011-26857908 (Direct), 26965051, 26965124 OR email at email@example.com
- Recognized Bachelor €™s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2013.
- No age limit.
Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs:
Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2011 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2013.
MODE OF ADMISSION
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 25th November 2012 during 10.00 a.m €“ 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
@[557141:theshepherd] Official thread of iift of 2010 and 2011
@[489211:shattereddream] since there is a lot of talk going on about the cutoffs can u post link to the official pagalguy's analysis of IIFT 2011 AND the expected cutoffs so that the anxiety of fellow puys comes to an end.thx in advance.