IIFT 2012 GK Thread

1,812 Posts  ·  959 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone.. I think it is high time that we started our GK prep for IIFT. Please use this thread to discuss/share the GK questions/latest world events you come across. Mods, if there is already a thread running for the same please ...
Page 1 of 182

I think we all can move to snap thread now...

@visionIIM-ACL

{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cynara said:
You can check out this thread for questions in SNAPwww.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-sn...As far as SNAP gk is concerned, you'll need to have good business awareness, and be up to date on current affairs. ATB
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayushbhalotia said:
guys the GK discussed on this thread enough for SNAP and XAT or do we need to do something more??
You can check out this thread for questions in SNAP
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/snap-strategies-2012-25090687/3616286
As far as SNAP gk is concerned, you'll need to have good business awareness, and be up to date on current affairs. ATB
Girl on Fire, coming through! :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys the GK discussed on this thread enough for SNAP and XAT or do we need to do something more??

Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@19rahul91 matlab sec diffrnt aur overall dono ka same rahegaa?..
IIFT MBA(IB) , 2014-2016
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@arsharora yeah.....sectional cutoff's as dey hav particularly mentioned it dis time as
@Pworld has quoted above
IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@arsharora yes,they do have sectional cut-offs,read the 10 point of the question booklet,you had a chance of getting call if the cutoff stays as last year which was around 38..but still you got to clear sectional cutoff first to get a call from IIFT.
Hope dis help..ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@19rahul91 do they haev diff cut offs..even am gettng 39.25??
IIFT MBA(IB) , 2014-2016
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my OA is between 36-38 as per many websites.......lr/di-17.xx
quants-6
la/vr-12.xx
gk-2.5 -3.xx

any hopes to clear cutof/s for kolkata atleast ???

IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Dedicated12 said:
guys, i guess i have filled my X n XII % wrongin OMR sheet.....cn this become any sort of problem......Any 1 having a clear idea on this plz comment....
can't really comment on this...but the system will feed a wrong info...i think u can get in touch with the authorities and it can be fixed later...not much of a prob i think...
Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...