IIFT 2012-14 (IB) Advertisement Released

869 Posts  ·  294 Users
About this group
This was given on 5TH page of Times of india . Article Window Exam Date- 27th Nov,2011 Last date of prospectus by post-22nd aug,2011 and from iift counter-5th september,2011 Payement for application mode-cash/online/post. w...
Page 1 of 87

yeah some answer might differ.,.bt i guess if cut off will not get clear..we shud stop cribbing abt it..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sumit591 Says
hey i have checked my score on career launcher and got 38.3 marks..but my sectional cut off are not cleared in DI and GK section..so plz tell me is there any sectional cut off this year or not..

I scored exactly in the similar lines 37.01... not clearing cut-offs for RC and DI...

I have another question.. The key by test funda is differing from CL for 4-5 ques... my score in test-funda is 34.33.. Which is to be believed?
CAT 97.37 SNAP 96.9 Converts: MDI, SCMHRD, IMT-G (FT),IIT-M,TAPMI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i have checked my score on career launcher and got 38.3 marks..but my sectional cut off are not cleared in DI and GK section..so plz tell me is there any sectional cut off this year or not..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

even if cut off is not there it is expected that everyone should consider each section while answering and not to leave any section un attempted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hope thats not the case! :S
I attempted just 5 in RCs and got the meaning of pro bono wrong :banghead:

Hopefully they would club sections based on the areas .. Though I seriously doubt it!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have the same question...did not attempt any DI...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the best to all the puys appearing for IIFT...Phod kar ana....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

all the best guys beeeeeeeee cccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the Best Puys !!

"To Live is to Die" - Cliff Burton
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dont know why I am feeling insomniac today..........all d best everyone...I want to crack it this time ...seriously

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...