[IIFT 2008-09] Advertisement released, Discussions on Application related queries

939 Posts  ·  290 Users
About this group
yes guys! IIFT applications are out :: and like last time we have to apply online.. IIFT ::. Welcome! Exam on 23rd november.. ALL THE BEST!! Seniors pls help us with the queries ::
Page 1 of 94
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats to the puys who hv made it!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sundar.crush Says
BTW how can i know my marks?

is there any way to know our marks?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sundar.crush Says

Is there any way to know our marks?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations and Best of Luck to all the puys wo got the call...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congratulations to all those who made it to the second round of selection, the expected cutoff is around 26+ because a puy getting this score got a call and below this around 25 did not.

I didnot get a call . and even the CAT was a complete disaster Dont know what will happen

I think the overall score was not the only criteria. People with score in the range of 28-29 has not converted. Also, sectional was definitely not a criteria as I had 0.6 in RC and 1.12 in GA and still I got selected for the next round. Work-ex might have played a role here.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ruffntuff007 Says
thanks buddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks buddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ruffntuff007 Says
GUYS the RESULTS ARE OUT.... AND IAM SO HAPPY I GOT SELECTED FOR GD/PI.....HURRAY !!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT SELECTED FOR GD/PI.

Congrats yaar...ATB for GD/PI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GUYS the RESULTS ARE OUT.... AND IAM SO HAPPY I GOT SELECTED FOR GD/PI.....HURRAY !!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT SELECTED FOR GD/PI.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...