IIFM Bhopal Admissions 2011-13

978 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, We welcome aspiring IIFMights to this tread. The notification for the 2011-13 i.e the 24th batch IIFM Admissions 2011-13 is already out and application forms will be available w.e.f 1st week of October,2010. We are aware that you ...
Page 1 of 98

For Admissions 2012 - 2014 visit this thread..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iifm-bhopal-admissions-2012-2014-25071220/2895404

Moderator Plz close this IIFM 2011 - 2013 thread...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

r u online

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

r u online !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all,

I am from bhopal and working with my father in family business. I seriously wants to get into IIFM, but not sure about the profile. Please analysis it and comment :

1) 10th cbsc 64 %
2) 12th mp board 58%
3) computer engineering 60%

4)3 year of work ex in family business, also i have lot of certifate related to environmental related activity like of naramada yojana etc.

5)Cat score I am sure that i will get around 80-85 percentile.

Badly need help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Cut off this year was overall 78 approx with sectionals over 55(not sure about it), as my friend got a call on 78.06 with 59 being the lowest sectional.
But chances of conversion at that score is very very low.So try scoring around 90..
ATB!

oh thnx..but dis is sort of confusing..as in..ppl get call at 78 too..so smthin arnd 85 shud b safe enuf..
actly..i sort of panickd..cuz m takin cat "ONLY" for IIFM,,,,wont join nehwr else..so i was sort of worried.. i mean i l defintly try my best to get around 90..but it wud b cmfrtin to kno..dat a score of say 85.. wont b d end of my dreams...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oh thnx..but dis is sort of confusing..as in..ppl get call at 78 too..so smthin arnd 85 shud b safe enuf..:p
actly..i sort of panickd..cuz m takin cat "ONLY" for IIFM,,,,wont join nehwr else..so i was sort of worried.. i mean i l defintly try my best to get around 90..but it wud b cmfrtin to kno..dat a score of say 85.. wont b d end of my dreams...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, I left the course today. So anyone in NC-OBC category, who wants to join IIFM may contact the institute.
I am joining Fore as it is near my place. I was staying at IIFM from last 4 days. The place is really marvelous and the new hostel is splendid. Seniors are really helpful and down to earth. I will miss the campus and the fresh air.
Bye and all the best to you guys. . . :cheerio:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello everyone congratulations to all who have made it. I have received the call just today, they have called on Monday, hope everything goes well!!!

When will u all who have got the process gonna come in the campus or have already reached?

see u there

First of all congrats for the convert!
Some have reached, most will be there by 21st.
Join our group on fb and catch up on all our discussions.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone congratulations to all who have made it. I have received the call just today, they have called on Monday, hope everything goes well!!!

When will u all who have got the process gonna come in the campus or have already reached?

see u there

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rupinder bakshi Says
hey..i am preparing for dis year..can u tel me d IIFM cut off for cat 2010?

Cut off this year was overall 78 approx with sectionals over 55(not sure about it), as my friend got a call on 78.06 with 59 being the lowest sectional.
But chances of conversion at that score is very very low.So try scoring around 90..
ATB!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...