IIFM Bhopal Admissions 2010-12

2,572 Posts  ·  253 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, The advertisement for admission to IIFM, Bhopal 2009-11 is already out. Check Indian Institute of Forest Management Admission page for details regarding the important dates, fees, infrastructure, course curriculum etc. Let th...
Page 1 of 258
saranshjain Says
i wanted to know,wht percentile it demands..........when r the forms available.........

the percentile should be more than 85 for the general candidates
form are available in November onwards
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i wanted to know,wht percentile it demands..........when r the forms available.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yess, the admissions have been closed and there are no more seats available. Neither are there any cancellations/withdrawls.
All the best folks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi waitlisted guys,
The chairperson of admissions has offically confirmed that the admission process is over and all 93 seats are filled and no more seats will be filled if anyone withdraws... So bad luck guys.... U have many more bright oppurtunities waiting for you... All the best..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
prateek1987 Says
pls keep us updated about the waitlist movement..........

admissions closed puys..seats are full ..heard it from a guy in admission cell...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls keep us updated about the waitlist movement..........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey is there nyone frm obc who opted out????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kar.anup Says
Yess for sure..Im really eager to join..It would be a dream harnessed for 2 years coming out to be true...!!Hope i too join the bandwagon...Fingers crossed:)

a girl has withdrawn her admission n one more guy is rumoured to leave so i guess they are callin the waitlisted guys
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So any information about the wait list movement- or has it stopped at 43? Please do inform-

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MightyIIFMRocks Says
u seem to be very eager and desperate to join.. we all hope you convert....

Yess for sure..Im really eager to join..It would be a dream harnessed for 2 years coming out to be true...!!Hope i too join the bandwagon...Fingers crossed:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...