Iifm [2012] results out....

74 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
HEY FRIENDS ...chk yr results..this is a link: IIFM PGDFM 2012-14 Admission Results ATB to all... ::
Page 1 of 8
Hi all

I am new to this community. After reading all the post abt IIFM, even i am keen to join the institute, but the thing is i will be going to HKUST, hong kong to do my MS this falls. I wasnt aware of IIFM before otherwise would have prepared for CAT instead. I always had this thing for forest, biodiversity conservation and working on the grassroot for forest based community. Since my MS will be one yr long, is it possible to do MBA frm IIFM after completing my MS ? Wat about FPM, they are asking for student with PG degree of minimum 2 yrs, but mine is going to last only 1 yr, does that makes me ileligible for FPM ? Please help me out. Is there anyone out there who did his/her MBA from IIFM after already completing amasters degree?

there's separate thread for FPM in iifm. do join. mr. sushant will give you the clear picture.
(Himmate Marda Madate Khuda) PGDM(12-14) CIMP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all

I am new to this community. After reading all the post abt IIFM, even i am keen to join the institute, but the thing is i will be going to HKUST, hong kong to do my MS this falls. I wasnt aware of IIFM before otherwise would have prepared for CAT instead. I always had this thing for forest, biodiversity conservation and working on the grassroot for forest based community. Since my MS will be one yr long, is it possible to do MBA frm IIFM after completing my MS ? Wat about FPM, they are asking for student with PG degree of minimum 2 yrs, but mine is going to last only 1 yr, does that makes me ileligible for FPM ? Please help me out. Is there anyone out there who did his/her MBA from IIFM after already completing amasters degree?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi soon to be proud IIFM guys !

what was ur percentile ? It will be good if u can tell abt ur profile ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys are u people gonna go back to your respective cities after the orientation program on 22nd or are u staying in the hostel till the commencement of the session??

Abhishek Roy PGDFM 2012-14 IIFM, Bhopal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey sprihharsh
u got in. wl moves by 11

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors ,

Could you please throw some light on the career growth (assuming one hasnot opted for a corporate job) after passing out from IIFM Bhopal ?

1. If you wish to join Forest dept. then it will be a contractual job but don't worry their contract never ends and then after some work ex you can switch to UNDP programs, UNEP Projects, REDD projects, Forestry auditing Consultancies, Plantation Companies.

2. You can join development consultancies, rural development programs etc. they pay good salary.

3. In environment you can start your career with EIA consultancies or any other environmental consultancies and then can switch to waste management, auditing consultancies, UNEP Projects

4. Regarding Renewable Energy if you have engineering background it will help you.

5. You can join various corporate foundations working for development under umbrella of CSR.

6. and you can explore a lot once you will be in campus the thing is that only come to IIFM if you have interest in this sector.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors ,

Could you please throw some light on the career growth (assuming one hasnot opted for a corporate job) after passing out from IIFM Bhopal ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys....
my wl number 21 after frst wl....is der any chance......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sprihharsh Says
After first list is out,I am at number 9. Is there any chance of getting it converted???

u stand a chance :)
ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After first list is out,I am at number 9. Is there any chance of getting it converted???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...