IIBS banglore,noida and kolkata

110 Posts  ·  68 Users
About this group
Do any one of you have idea about IIBS college For two years it is charging 2.5 lakhs (in banglore campus)and 3.5 lakhs (in noida campus) i have many doubts on this college this college is offereing a laptop SAP course with siemens etc ...
Page 1 of 11

The facilities and the campus is very clean and pleasant to look at. I really enjoy my experience in the college of education. Most students take multiple classes together, which means we can create close relationships with not only other students, but teachers as well. However, new developments have been built in the last few years that have drastically improved the quality and availability of off-campus housing.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My experience since I got here has been very surreal. It's a great place to feel at home and find a place to fit in so it's one less thing to worry about in college. The activities and events held around campus are frequent and well known.

IIBS college is worth it in other ways with useful services like free tutoring, counselling, and the recreational centre which is loaded with a lot of activities anytime of the week. This is a dream school that is moderately attainable and spirit and friends never goes away.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'll recommend to join this college as a result of its provides to students good teaching quality education and also 100% placement.The whole programme is designed to supply flexibility to students to choose among knowledge base subjects as per one’S   IIBS really gave me good platform to escalate my career in the corporate and it helps to students a lot in all the aspects I thank to entire faculty and friends for all the support and guidance I am very proud to say I am a family of IIBS college.     

2 comments
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

Placements are great if you are prepared enough, good otherwise. Awesome support system for entrepreneurship.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is an excellent place to start your future. The grounds are gorgeous and well-maintained, the people are happy and laid back and the atmosphere is positive and lively.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS pushes students to build their character and skills inside and outside of class. Overall, I have learned who I am as an individual at IIBS and how I can plan my future accordingly. I am positive that I will be ready to jump into a different environment at the end of my IIBS.    

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

Faculty is quite dedicated, experienced and hardworking. There is visiting as well as permanent faculty.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

Overall, I'm enjoying my experience at IIBS. The school maintains a friendly, social atmosphere, but also prioritizes academics.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

absolutely love IIBS. The campus is beautiful and all the students that attend are amazing. The professors are great as well and really accommodate the students. I overall just love living here and could not imagine myself attending any other university.  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

IIBS is an institution that provides countless opportunities for its students. The professors are all passionate about their work and do their best to engage students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

It is a good place for those who seek overall development along with their preferred area of further studies. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS Bangalore is one among the top B-schools in India. The institute can maintain good ranking brought by the diversity of its batch strength, hostel facilities, highly qualified faculty and infrastructure. 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

So far, I am enjoying IIBS college because there are so many resources that can help you with all your classes. There are multiple activities that the university holds during the semester.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

With an excellent faculty to train the participants and great exposure for every student, it's bound to change your outlook and your attitude forever. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My college experience was fantabulous that friends interaction, laptop wi fi facility, Sports ,cultural quiz,& seminar organization with unexplained Practical/theoretical learning in the last unforgettable Fersher parties etc.  

4 comments
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

I've learned a lot at IIBS and hope to learn more as a finish out my years here. I am constantly inspired to do better in my academics and in my contributions to the community!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS Bangalore is the best place to be. Be it the academics, extracurricular, faculty, infrastructure etc. are all highest quality. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS pushes students to build their character and skills inside and outside of class. Overall, I have learned who I am as an individual at IIBS and how I can plan my future accordingly. I am positive that I will be ready to jump into a different environment at the end of my IIBS.    

4 comments
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

Overall, I'm enjoying my experience at IIBS. The school maintains a friendly, social atmosphere, but also prioritizes academics.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is the epitome of success not just in terms of Placements but also for the Quality of Education received here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Overall, I generally enjoy IIBS College. Their academic curriculum of one course at a time is very efficient and effective for me. I feel like I am learning life skills while attending IIBS that are going to be beneficial in my future.

4 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

This college has a lot to offer, along with the knowledge it imparts, it also gives special importance to student’s involvement in social service and extracurricular.     >

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I personally love IIBS. The university has an extremely friendly atmosphere and environment; everyone is very welcoming and accepting.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Up To the student’s expectation. Student gets fair chance to choose company which match their specialized area

4 comments
Dhanya33
@Dhanya33  ·  0 karma

The infrastructure of the college is good as compared to another college. The class room for lectures are also good and well maintained.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The eminent faculties over here have years of Industry exposure which help in understanding the concepts quite well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...