@AnjaliThakre's post

in IIBS bangalore,Kolkata,Noida-regular MBA
Updated 3 years ago

IIBS has welcomed me with open arms and I have not once felt out of place here. There is always something to do on campus, even the pickiest of people could find some activity to join. Although the academic portion of IIBS has been quite challenging for me, I would not want to be anywhere else.  

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

Most of the faculties are highly qualified. They all are having very good depth of knowledge. There is a good communication between the lecturers and the students. All the lecturers are very much cooperative towards the students. They often use projectors to explain the topics. They always keep tracks of individual students for the whole academic. They share their innovative ideas with students for making projects. All the teachers come to the class with professional notes so that students should not spend their time in preparing their own notes.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I like the way that everyone on campus is very polite and friendly even though i don't know anyone. The teachers are so into the students for any questions and they have office hours in case of any help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 12 posts in IIBS bangalore,Kolkata,Noida-regular MBA

View all the posts »