IIBS bangalore,Kolkata,Noida-regular MBA

12 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Do they offer MBA+PGDM in Operations management and finance. Kindly give a genuine review about the 3 campuses. In the old thread its a mixed review.Whom can I trust. Is it worthy to do an MBA from IIBS.
Page 1 of 2

IIBS is a resourceful campus that allows people looking for a fresh start to begin in a memorable way. I have genuinely enjoyed my college experience here and could not imagine it being elsewhere, despite the environmental changes I had to adjust to. The campus provides a lot of opportunities, social interaction, and academic courses.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amongst the best colleges today comes up the name of IIBS and it is for a good reason. I still remember the first time I had gone there, It was way beyond I had imagined it to be. Those who are seriously looking for good colleges must pay attention. The college is amazing with a very strong student council. Decisions are made in the best interests of the students at all times. Life at IIBS is a journey in itself and the most exhilarating one for the next two years. My college experience was fantabulous that friends interaction, laptop wi fi facility, Sports, cultural quiz & seminar organization with unexplained Practical/theoretical learning in the last unforgettable Fersher parties etc. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS is an incredible school that makes students the priority. Professors and Counsellors are almost always available for one-on-one assistance.   The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA.    I love this school! The people are polite, the professors are knowledgeable and invested in their students, and there are always events going on! It is hard to find a negative attribute of this school, and every day I am more satisfied with my decision to attend IIBS.  

1 comment
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS has friendly staff and a beautiful campus. Good school! Always has been recommended. It is my second home away from home. I love everything about this campus. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS has welcomed me with open arms and I have not once felt out of place here. There is always something to do on campus, even the pickiest of people could find some activity to join. Although the academic portion of IIBS has been quite challenging for me, I would not want to be anywhere else.  

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

Most of the faculties are highly qualified. They all are having very good depth of knowledge. There is a good communication between the lecturers and the students. All the lecturers are very much cooperative towards the students. They often use projectors to explain the topics. They always keep tracks of individual students for the whole academic. They share their innovative ideas with students for making projects. All the teachers come to the class with professional notes so that students should not spend their time in preparing their own notes.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I like the way that everyone on campus is very polite and friendly even though i don't know anyone. The teachers are so into the students for any questions and they have office hours in case of any help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS provide excellence in any academic program plan as reaching and teaching. Teachers and staff provide guidance to succeed academically and professionally by considering work-life balance, culture and diversity.  

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620

The peer support is amazing and you can easily find strong bonds b/w seniors-juniors and people of various states and nations.   Faculty is quite dedicated, experienced and hardworking. There is visiting as well as permanent faculty.   The students come from all over the nation and a few countries It’s an amazing family to be a part of!   IIBS College is not just a college but a life in itself.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

This is a great real-world experience as you get exposure to every kind of political view, culture, ethnicity and personality in an educational institution. The best kind of education is one experienced.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The college strives to provide its students with industry-relevant skills, combined with equally strong social consciousness to enable them to take on leadership positions later in life. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Surbhi.Sinha620

I am excited to see that we have placements from many companies. IIBS nowadays has become a brand in private institutions so whoever opting for IIBS in some decent courses wouldn't be regrettable. I am enjoying my college life. I have participated in many fest, events, sports. College is great in terms of education. IIBS has a great infrastructure with fully air conditioner and Wi-Fi support. It provides us international exposure.   

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

Faculty is quite dedicated, experienced and hardworking. There is visiting as well as permanent faculty. The students come from all over the nation and a few countries It’s an amazing family to be a part of!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Overall it can be said that IIBS is one of the best places in India to pursue a Postgraduate program in Management  

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Surbhi.Sinha620

Overall, I generally enjoy IIBS College. Their academic curriculum of one course at a time is very efficient and effective for me. I feel like I am learning life skills while attending IIBS College that are going to be beneficial in my future.  IIBS pushes students to build their character and skills inside and outside of class. Overall, I have learned who I am as an individual at IIBS and how I can plan my future accordingly. I am positive that I will be ready to jump into a different environment at the end of my IIBS.    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The faculty is excellent in my college which adopts various innovative methods to teach students. They are very co-operative and helpful and clear all our doubts during and after the class.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The students of IIBS College come from various strata of society and hence there is a unique blend of diverse students. Everyone are good friends with each other and are always willing to help each other. Our college participates in many events, competition and festivals and hence there are a lot extra-curricular activities going on every day!

4 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620

The infrastructure of the college is good as compared to another college. The class room for lectures are also good and well maintained. IIBS has lived up to my expectations. It has been an excellent journey so far. College has provided me with great infrastructure and learning atmosphere.      

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The Professors are so kind and intelligent, and nearly always accommodate situational issues if they arise.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Overall it can be said that IIBS is one of the best places in India to pursue a Postgraduate program in Management.

4 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620

The course is very well structured. The infrastructure is world class. The teachers are cordial and provide us with extra knowledge as much possible. There are a lot of activities and there's always a push to learn a lot practically. The exposure that has been provided in the 2 years has really moulded us into a professional person  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I love this school! The people are polite, the professors are knowledgeable and invested in their students, and there are always events going on! It is hard to find a negative attribute of this school, and every day I am more satisfied with my decision to attend IIBS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@usthaad

Do they offer MBA+PGDM in Operations management and finance. Kindly give a genuine review about the 3 campuses. In the old thread its a mixed review.Whom can I trust. Is it worthy to do an MBA from IIBS.

IIBS is Good college to study MBA.I had my Good Experience with IIBS and also I got Placed and in very well position.Thanks to IIBS....

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Surbhi.Sinha620

IIBS deliver outstanding business education, build transformation capabilities for candidates and inspire innovation at early stages of the programme. They aim to achieve highest standards through in whatever they do.   Their vision is to create a platform for grooming some of India's young professionals to become high impact Managers who will create substantial values for their organizations.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The Best College to start a successful career, the environment is education friendly, placement is decent, overall development of a student is possible in this college. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...