IIBS Admissions 2013-15

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
MBA degree is necessary in today €™s business world. So the candidates who are working after doing their bachelor degree they can do MBA. College of Business Management Bangalore
Page 1 of 1

IIBS deliver outstanding business education, build transformation capabilities for candidates and inspire innovation at early stages of the programme. They aim to achieve highest standards through in whatever they do. Their vision is to create a platform for grooming some of India's young professionals to become high impact Managers who will create substantial values for their organizations.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS provide excellence in any academic program plan as reaching and teaching. Teachers and staff provide guidance to succeed academically and professionally by considering work-life balance, culture and diversity.   I really like the diverse student body of the IIBS, its faculty/student ratio and variety of programs that it offers. I also like that it has lots of student organizations which I think are the best way to get students active and involved in campus activities.     

1 comment
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is a great place to be. It offers a substantial amount of extracurricular activities and opportunities to volunteer. The academics are top-notch and the professors are truly engaged in teaching their students. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I absolutely love IIBS. The campus is beautiful and all the students that attend are amazing. The professors are great as well and really accommodate the students. I overall just love living here and could not imagine myself attending any other university.   IIBS that can culture some of the greatest minds out there, if the students are committed. Many of the courses can illicit intelligent conversation, foster respect, and expand one's knowledge.   

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

Apart from this placement at IIBS have always been a highlight with extraordinary internship as well as full time job placements for all its candidates.   IIBS provides an overall development of a person through various opportunities.       

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The infrastructure is amazing and regularly maintained. The institute has great faculties teaching various courses.  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Surbhi.Sinha620

The faculty is brilliant with most of the Head of Departments as PhDs or at least Masters in their respective fields.   The most interesting part about college is the fact that here there is not teaching. Learning is the word. One learns from her surroundings one learns from his friends and one learns from all the things that is happens around.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

With dedicated faculty and blooming student diversity, there is tremendous learning in classrooms as well as from peers on campus.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS Bangalore is one among the top B-schools in India. The institute can maintain good ranking brought by the diversity of its batch strength, hostel facilities, highly qualified faculty and infrastructure.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Surbhi.Sinha620

Being a part of IIBS had been the greatest fortune of my life. I am very grateful to all the respected faculties for their support in every step which helped me to discover my abilities and skills so that I can use them for better future.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The faculty, peer-learning and the co-curricular are extremely helpful in shaping an individual's personality.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS Bangalore being one of the top B-schools in India provides the best in class education, all round learning and industry exposure with the aid of its contextually relevant course structure and experienced faculty

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Surbhi.Sinha620

IIBS has very decent infrastructure. The Library has a very good collection of books, articles and case studies from diverse backgrounds, regions and times. The internet and WiFi facilities provided are world class. Hostels are neat and clean.    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The best thing for which I opted this college was its placement and the Return on Investment. Well, not many colleges provide you A-class MBA education 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MBA degree is necessary in today €™s business world. So the candidates who are working after doing their bachelor degree they can do MBA.
College of Business Management Bangalore
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Surbhi.Sinha620

This college is very good for graduation and post graduation. I did my graduation from some other college and post graduation from IIBS. I am very happy with my overall experience in this college.    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

College is having good infrastructure & faculty. if anyone want to do there MBA definitely they should consider IIBS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...