IGTC Indo German Training Center??

120 Posts  ·  490 Users
About this group
i just read the add of this b-school. Any idea about the quality of placements and the institute itself?// Here are the important details.... Last date for submission of form 30th June. Genral Apt test.... July 10 Here is the we...
Page 1 of 12

Hello friends, I saw recruiters list of indo german training center mumbai and it looks preety decent . I will have an expericene of a year coming august. But seeing the posts I came to know that avg .  package is only about 4-5 lakhs. having firms such as bayer and basf ; how can the avg package be so low?? can someone please throw a light on this topic 

snap2019:99.21 & a failure in CAT2019
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Igtc entrance exam... topics of general awareness and written communication

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am a CAD Software Developer with around 3 yrs of experience (2 yrs in a German MNC) with decent pay package. Will it be a wise decision to join PGDBA at IGTC ?

Qualification: M.Tech Mech Engg.

German Proficiency : B1

Kindly reply on 90.shashank@gmail.com  if you have any suggestion.

Thanks and regards,
Shashank

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've gotten into a couple of tier-II B-schools (namely SIMS, SIMC, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar and TAPMI). However, I plan to drop these options, enroll in the PGPBA program at IGTC and prepare on the side for the management tests (I've got XLRI, MICA, SIBM and the IIMs in mind).

Would my internships at IGTC and the PGPBA certificate count towards my chances of getting into a good MBA program? I'm fairly sure my time as an intern won't count as work experience, but will the qualification help?

I am not an engineer. What kind of profile can I expect at a participating company? I am rather fond of PR and corporate communications. Are there any companies that have offered such roles in the past?

Alumnus - PGDM Class of '16 | Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai | Former Member - Branding and PR Committee | Now a corporate cretin
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, im having 3.7 years of IT experience...Joining IGTC..how will it help me in my career?

And will it be a wise decision to quit IT and goto IGTC?
Please advice.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one preparing for IGTC PGPBA?????

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ybichu
Hey... I have done my BE Mech from Mumbai University and working with a pay package of 6 lac CTC.
1. I will complete 2 years in 2014 June. What do u suggest, is it advisable to invest 18 months for the IGTC program ???

2. Also, do you think I will get a sufficient pay package after the program is done ???

Thank you in advance.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plzz let me knw the reviews of igtc bangalore specifically.... i hav been selected there but i m confused...

support
deny
5 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

plzz let me knw the reviews of igtc bangalore specifically.... i hav been selected there but i m confused....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys..i hv got thru igtc bangalore and bimm pune. m confused btw dese 2 coll..will the non-aicte approval of igtc can create any problm??and do oder companies consider this program??pls help..

i dnt hv mch tym in my hand as d classes commence on 18th @bimm
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...