Study MS/MBA/PHD/UG Abroad by iGradGlobal

13 Posts  ·  933 Users
About this group

Forum to mentor , assist and guide students on various options for studies abroad

Biruda has been in the Career Assessment and Global Admission Counseling field since 2002.She has secured her MS from Texas A & M, University, USA. During these fifteen years of working in the field of global admission Counseling, she has gathered substantial expertise, having worked as an Admissions Head with renowned firms like CL, IMS, Princeton and also associated as a mentor with EGE Global and Univariety, Qtestmentors and GreEdge.She has assisted about 3000+ students to suit the requirements of over 125 top notch Global universities like CMU, Rotman, ISB, CEIBS, MBS - in USA, Europe , Canada, Asia , Australia respectively, with over $400K generated in scholarships in the past year alone. She has an almost 100 % track record of having guided them to secure admission and visa.

In addition to consulting, she has contributed various articles in newspapers, magazines on latest updates in the international education space. She is also an able speaker on admissions process and conducts many webinars. As of 2016, Ms. Virkud is also a member of the prestigious Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants.She has completed training from Pearson on conducting Career Assessment Tests and also trained by ETS on the TOEFL iBT test.

Currently, she is the founder and advisor of iGrad Consulting Pvt Ltd - the Online Admission Counselling Company www.igradglobal.in

Find Biruda on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/birudavirkud/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iGradGlobal/

Utube/:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRxRts2ZYA0wfl_dvyKXcuA

Page 1 of 2

Exciting Discounts(upto 80%) for Entrance/Admission forms for undergraduate colleges!!!

FormsADDA is an Indian organization devoted to providing Information and Assistance to the students who have to join an Undergraduate program in Top Colleges across the country.

We help the students in filling forms of top universities like Chandigarh University, UPES Dehradun, SRM university, Ansal university, LPU, etc. with ease at discounted rates upto 80%.

Students who are willing to apply for top universities can fill the below google form for registering their queries.

https://forms.gle/XJ4AK7aa9BMqixkW9

Additionally you can reach out to me on 9711694656 (call or Whatsapp) for any confusion or queries.

Would be happy to help!!

Please share with others as well who need it..

Post 74742867903772
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students should consider applying to scholarships while planning to study abroad. Know the features and types of popular scholarships to study overseas and Foreign Universities Offering Scholarships that can help you to finance your studies.

Post 55241055090925
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling my Magoosh and mahantan test series account if interested mail me at golyath99@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am completely new to this group and new to this domain(MS) as well. Currently, I am working in Bank Of America as Senior Software Engineer with 4 years of work experience. I would like to pursue masters either exec MBA in India or MS in the USA. I am utterly confused because of the following 2 reason.

1) For Exec MBA, I can carry on with my job and complete masters which is good from job security perspective.

2) For MS, I have to leave job and go abraod. The risk factor is there and I am not sure about the job scenario in US.

So, can you guys please help me in deciding if the second option is worth taking the risk of leaving a good job with moderate package and what about the job scenario in the USA?

Thanks in Advance,

Ankit

1 comment
Abhyank.Srinet
@Abhyank.Srinet  ·  30 karma

@Ankit_ExecMBA

Hey there,

As you know an Executive MBA program provides an opportunity for experienced professionals to obtain a master's degree in Business.Executive MBA (EMBA) students are required to complete their degrees in two years or less. During that period, they gain a wide range of new skills and sharpen their analytical abilities by combining coursework with day-to-day professional experience.

On the other hand  MS course is a good option for students who wish to prepare for industry roles. Students pursuing MS in USA take a number of technical courses and thesis writing courses, depending on their degree goal. There is also the MS (research) program which is offered to students who are interested in exploring in-depth the research problems in their fields. 

Talking about the job security the risk factor is absent if you opt Executive MBA.In general, an Executive MBA would work you for getting an advantage in your own organisation, where you are already working. The biggest advantage for you would be the flexible mode of study. Also the Executive MBA classrooms are a diverse pool of students, rather professionals from vast profiles, functions and sectors. Needless to say, this will offer you a massive opportunity of networking, interaction and learning. 

Where as In MS as you mentioned yourself in your answer it would be plenty of Risk you’d be taking. Obviously you’ll have to leave your job and it would cost you more than your expectation. Also scholarships are not that easy to grab as almost every second student is competing for the same.

Also Getting a JOB as an international student is tough, because of visa restrictions in place. Plus, there are millions of international students competing for fewer job positions. Technical interviews are very intense. Other than that it Finances would be one of the major Problems you’d face there.

You’ll have to learn how to use your money well. You will not carry much wealth with you when you go to the states. You will have to save money and cut down on unnecessary expenditures. 

So overall, I would say there are thousands of Indians who are doing/have done MS in US and are in a good place. But at the end in the US, it all depends on you.  If your Resume is good enough, You’ll get interview calls. And if are good in interviews, you will get multiple offers. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have GRE magoosh account , if anyone interested ping me my what's app number 9603961642, validity is upto December

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i am planning for mba in czech republic .Any reviews?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
CrackAdmission
@CrackAdmission  ·  43 karma

You can give me a call ar +919701215544 tomorrow.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Slaughter
@Slaughter  ·  224 karma

@CrackAdmission Is it possible to do masters within 10lakhs ? I am a little tight on budget.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i need to know if i can do phd from USA ,i have done MA and PGDMM , completed in 2006 and my age is 43 .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MSC Professional accounting (CPA) from australia holds value in India equally? 

Will I be eligible to work as a CA in India after this degree?

2 comments
karankh
@karankh  ·  0 karma

NO

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ingrid2506
@Ingrid2506  ·  0 karma

Is there any job opportunities for ICWA in abroad?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you want to experience how it feels to have the admit from one of the top university in Germany! Register here- https://goo.gl/Xu256tand find out from achiever what it takes to get that dream admit! 

Speaker- Manish Kumar- Student in TU Darmstadt, MSin CS

Biruda
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Watch our student reveiwing about our unique service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekal99Bnn-8

Video Thumbnail5368941284163584
Biruda
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...