igidr 2010

151 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
hey ppl, i really want to get thru igidr 2010...pls give advices , suggestions. any kind of help is welcome!! also ppl whu r gvng this exam or whu have already given , can share some useful information...
Page 1 of 16

@warrior24

hi ...i appeared for IGIDR twice ....gt thru written each time...gt screwed in the int..:oops:abt the paper...its on the lines of CAT....10+2 maths,LR,eng(quite easy)..actually wen u apply...de do send sample question paperalong vth the hall tckt..hope dis helpsgood luck

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir.....

what is the average minimum , highest package of 2012 for msc economics in IGIDR mumbai.........

I want to do MBA in finance , is MSC in economics course from IGIDR is good according to my choice......Is this college is good compare to DSE MIB MHROD in delhi university..Plz reply.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi ...
i appeared for IGIDR twice ....gt thru written each time...
gt screwed in the int..:oops:
abt the paper...its on the lines of CAT....10+2 maths,LR,eng(quite easy)..
actually wen u apply...de do send sample question paperalong vth the hall tckt..
hope dis helps
good luck

hi there. i have got thru igidr dis year. can u plz gimme some tips regarding the interview.. topics dey lay stress upon and some othr useful tips.. it will b very heplful.. thanks in advance.. 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Anobik
How was ISI (MSQE) - 2011 maths paper ?
How many attempts possible ??
cutoffs...any idea ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys could you tell me the cut off for IGIDR 2011? I have attempted all 130 questions.. I expect at least 65/80 from VA/LR/DI and 25/50 to be positive from maths. I have heard that 70 correct would be enough for me to get an interview call. Is there any sectional cut-off?

Also, do you know if GIPE has been stripped off their UGC status? For DSE, is 50 the cut off?

Regards. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Congrats to all who have cleared the written & interview
I am an engg graduate. can you advise me on the question paper format expecially the syllabus. Is the level of toughness as per CAT? Where is the interview focussed. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my background is engg...wat can i expect?...grad subjects only or eco too?...

some veteran plz guide me...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey..congrats...do they ask general knowledge?? actually i was not aware of that...wat i got to noe is dat they will ask stuff frm graduation itself...i exactly don hv an idea how much ecotrx they'l ask bt i wud say do the basics...best of luk!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey!!evn i cleared the entrance!!! hw mch of general knowledge do they ask in the interview??n trix mein kitna padna hai for the interview?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i totally suck at stats...i mean m scared of stats!!!but i rlly need some suggestions about the interview..if there is ne senior or some one who has appeared for the igidr interview then pls help!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...