IGIDR 2009 Admission Test

10 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi folks, How do find this sunday's 26th april IGIDR 2009 admission test? I attempted 26 questions from section 1 (English, analytical Ability) n 45 question from mathematics Section. Overall its an easy. With the Hindsight, I sh...
Page 1 of 1

Hey...How many of you made it into IGIDR? eventually? How was your interview? could you tell me which concepts were exactly tested?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi prateek,

First of all congrats for making into 136 list of IGIDR. I hope you will do well in the interview also. Evidently, I couldn't able to make it but my fren has made into it. Actually we are from Btech in IT + MBA background. you can contact him @

bye all the best
sekhar

dude,plz check out the PG rules.personal contacts or any id cant be post on the thread.so plz remove ur id and use pm for all that things.

Hi Prateek, Chandu & others,

Please update about interview of yours and your friends.
Best of luck for your results.

Thanks.

What would you trade "this moment" for?

Hi prateek...

I believe you have done quite a home work on this Interview parrt of IGIDR..I think the real test starts from now cos according to last yr stats only 25 have been selected for MSc program n 10 for Mphil/Ph.D program..so u need to be careful in the preparation for the interview as they are asking so many question from you undergraduation subjects...I think my friend(karthik) had gathered a decent amount of info abt the interview n candidates profiles last yr..you two can discuss abt the same n can help each other.

bye
my best wishes
sekhar

Hi prateek,

First of all congrats for making into 136 list of IGIDR. I hope you will do well in the interview also. Evidently, I couldn't able to make it but my fren has made into it. Actually we are from Btech in IT + MBA background. you can contact him @ karthik.iiitm@gmail.com

bye all the best
sekhar

thanx for ur help.i think only we two are keeping this thread alive which is seems to dead otherwise.

Hi prateek,

First of all congrats for making into 136 list of IGIDR. I hope you will do well in the interview also. Evidently, I couldn't able to make it but my fren has made into it. Actually we are from Btech in IT + MBA background.

bye all the best
sekhar

chandu_drona Says
Probably result will come in 2nd week of june, about 120 ppl will be called for interview... so all the best folks...

check out d result is out .....
and surprisingly i found my name on d list...
all u guys do share ur results....

Probably result will come in 2nd week of june, about 120 ppl will be called for interview... so all the best folks...

dude i attemted 110 questions in all but have no ideas of cutoffs and d time of declaration of results...

Hi folks,

How do find this sunday's 26th april IGIDR 2009 admission test?

I attempted 26 questions from section 1 (English, analytical Ability) n 45 question from mathematics Section.

Overall its an easy. With the Hindsight, I should have done well but lost the track in logical reasoning..... Anyways I look forward to the results.

Please share your experience...

my best wishes,
Sekhar