IFMR Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions

1,400 Posts  ·  336 Users
About this group
Dear all aspirants, The CAT and XAT notifications are out and the registrations for the CAT have begun too. The admission forms of IFMR will be out soon. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding *IFMR Chennai*. Feel free t...
Page 1 of 140

Hello everyone i am mrs sanjana i want to share a my story with you all i was in debt of 35 lacs and my life was in a bad stage i lost all i have gotten before so i made a decision that i want to sell my kidney and i came online and met a lots of scammers and they took 2 lakh from me and still i could not donate my kidney after a month i came back online and met one Dr. Kamini Rao Hospital online and he told me the procedure which did,they paid my 3.5 Cr , 3,50,00,000.00/ rupees before the operation and balance 3.5 Cr after the operation i only spend little money on this process but today am a very happy man and my families are so happy Thank you so much Dr. Kamini Rao Hospital, You can contact him on WhatsApp +919311629822 Call +919311629822  contact us via Email : drkaminihopital1@gmail.com

Post 94096080632679
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the Xat cutoff for IFMR batch 2015-17?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have got mail as
"Greetings from IFMR!

Congratulations!! Please refer your application for our PGDM course . You are invited to participate in the selection process scheduled on Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 2 AM."

It has mentioned "2AM", is it typo error or really at 2AM????

I also got the same '2 AM'
funny but it should be 2PM
:o
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys. I have been shortlisted too from chennai :)... Does the date of interview matter. In the sense are people with lower percentile or not so good profile being pushed to the last ? I am asking because I have got april 4 which happens to be the last day 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post further queries in PI thread.
Click here (IFMR 2012-14 GD/PI Discussions)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got shortlisted @ 90.xx % XAT. Venue Delhi on 17th Mar @ 9:00 AM. Anyone else at same venue?
How long is the process supposed to be?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Shortlisted...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
http://ifmr.ac.in/downloads/IFMR_PGDM_Batch2012_GD_PI_List.pdf

its thr in d selected candidates list . . . chk out
Mba on d cards...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post further queries in PI thread.
Click here
Raghav Seth || PGDM - Financial Engineering || External Relations Representative || IFMR 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im a final year student...and i cant bring my originals as they are with my college...what should i do?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...