IFMR Admissions 2011-2013

1,577 Posts  ·  289 Users
About this group
Hi all, The admission notification for * Institute* *for Financial Management and Research *is out for the academic session 2011-2013. The announcement could be accessed at the following link:The Institute for Financial Management and Research (...
Page 1 of 158
@suyashsmailbox said:
thnxs u very much but i also want to know when t
o apply for the colg??
Notification will come in due course of time. Stay tuned to this thread : http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/dates-important-b-school-notifications-t-83793/p-3594023?page=3

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@avinashkrjha said:
1. CAT/XAT cut off percentile is somewhere around 75-80.2. Average package is approximately 7+3. Request you to follow the last year's PG Threads of IFMR for more details and wait for this year's thread to come.4. Request the moderators to close this very old thread and the present IFMR Students to open a new thread.5. ATB.. !!
thnxs u very much but i also want to know when t
o apply for the colg??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@suyashsmailbox said: hy
any one can please tell me the cat percentile and the average package for the last year(2011)??
1. CAT/XAT cut off percentile is somewhere around 75-80.

2. Average package is approximately 7+

3. Request you to follow the last year's PG Threads of IFMR for more details and wait for this year's thread to come.

4. Request the moderators to close this very old thread and the present IFMR Students to open a new thread.

5. ATB.. !!

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hy

any one can please tell me the cat percentile and the average package for the last year(2011)??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

many queries

1. Cat cut off
2. Avg to highest pckg
3. application procedure

10 th -- 86
12th-- 84
Btech - 74

3 yrs exp total

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai my profile is as follows x-80.4,xii-81,grad btech-58.95,1 year experience as marketing manager in small sector company and and secured some winning certificates in inter college competitions for cricket and volleyball and some participation certificates do i have da chances if i make to get the cut off

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
varunj@google Says
there might be some problem with me got rejected with 98.49 in xat.....dont know why??????everything went well gd/pi was 100 percent sure that i will get in but unable to figure it out why rejected????????i thought of joining ifmr for sure

Please drop a mail to pgdm@ifmr.ac.in They may look at your case again.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
starsunmoon Says
while filling the application form, i filled HR as my preference. But now i want to go for finance management. Do i have to do something with it or can i automatically opt for it in the second year?

Electives are selected at the start of second year. 1st year is common for all. So you can opt for Finance in the second year. No issues with it.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
u can check the following link

http://www.aicte-india.org/downloads/publicgrievance.pdf

provided it is approved by aicte or comes under it

@ Amit: IFMR is AICTE approved and follows all its norms.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
starsunmoon Says
did last year someone requested for the cancellation of his/her admission and asked for the refund of those non-refundable rs 75000 (or whatever was the amount last year).... if yes, then what's the procedure to get help from AICTE, to ge back the refund? Because not refunding rs75000 is completely against AICTE norms... plz plz plz reply if someone knows about it...

You will get refund after deduction of 1000/- Rs. Just write a mail to admission dept at pgdm@ifmr.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...