IFMR 2012-14 Final Results out

376 Posts  ·  116 Users
About this group
CONGRATS!!! to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2012-2014!! :: The results have been uploaded on the website. Wish you all the very best!! The offer letters have been couriered to selected candidates. Please use this threa...
Page 1 of 38
@ratneshpatna said:
i have got 84,16 in xat ...i have 91.8 in 10th 78 in 12th 63.65 in be ...no experience...xat quant 56 ,dm 85 ,eng 88 ,, can i get a call ??????????????
Kindly continue on the below mentioned thread...
Rudra Prasad Banerjee- Senior Analyst at Shell and IFMR Alumni (Batch 2012-14)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have got 84,16 in xat ...i have 91.8 in 10th 78 in 12th 63.65 in be ...no experience...xat quant 56 ,dm 85 ,eng 88 ,, can i get a call ??????????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
unread Says
Thanks for reply. Any idea what will be the daily workload be like?? (like late night studies and all)

Join facebook group to know life at IFMR related questions. There are many posts related to your questions. 😃
Raghav Seth || PGDM - Financial Engineering || External Relations Representative || IFMR 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for reply. Any idea what will be the daily workload be like?? (like late night studies and all)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors,

Need to know a couple of things

1) Institute timings.
2) Do we have classes on weekends.
3) What will be the after class hours work be like (assignments etc..., stretching late into the night??).

Any idea will be useful

if there is one class, timings are 9:30 to 12:30, if you have 2 classes, then additional class will happen from 2 to 5.

Usually no classes on weekends, but sometimes we get some guest lectures/ extra classes. But it happens rarely.

For assignments and all, professors give around 1 week to finish. So assignment work can be done on weekends.
Raghav Seth || PGDM - Financial Engineering || External Relations Representative || IFMR 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,

Need to know a couple of things

1) Institute timings.
2) Do we have classes on weekends.
3) What will be the after class hours work be like (assignments etc..., stretching late into the night??).

Any idea will be useful

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can someone pleas give a solution for this issue ?
I am fresher . My exams are over only yesterday. So i cant submit the provisional certificate or conduct certificate or transfer certificate at the time of admission (15th june) . If given a week I can arrange for the above . Is there anybody with a same prob?. Pleas help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
There is a local railway station just opposite to the Airport ( Walking Distance)..From there you may board a local train (of which service is very good ie. every few minutes) to Nungambakkam Station..The fare is Rs 5..Once you reach Nungambakkam Rly station you may walk to the Institute (10-15 min Walking Distance) or may opt for shared Autos..

PS : I am a fellow aspirant..This is how I reached IFMR when I visited the campus.

Hi,
What's the 'shared auto' system.How does it work?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vvpp Says
How to reach the campus from the Chennai Airport ?

There is a local railway station just opposite to the Airport ( Walking Distance)..From there you may board a local train (of which service is very good ie. every few minutes) to Nungambakkam Station..The fare is Rs 5..Once you reach Nungambakkam Rly station you may walk to the Institute (10-15 min Walking Distance) or may opt for shared Autos..

PS : I am a fellow aspirant..This is how I reached IFMR when I visited the campus.
Jitin Chandel IFMR Batch of 2012-2014 Intern: Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
How to reach the campus from the Chennai Airport ?[/QUOT

Jitin Chandel IFMR Batch of 2012-2014 Intern: Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...