Ifim banglore

hi guys dis d deepa doin my final eie @ karunya,cbe. i wanna pursue my mba in a gud coll nd i m searchin 4 it plz do help me........ i ve selected some coll can u plz tel me weather dey r 5n............. 1)balaji institue of management,pune ...
13 Posts  ·  11 Users
Page 1 of 1
How is IFIM B School, bangalore? Please Help me regarding this institute!Fees is 9.5 lacs and 10000/month for accommodation (TOTAL FOR 2 YEARS IS 12 LACS)...I belong to a middle class family, so 12 lacs means a lot to me...i want some information ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
sarafvivek Sayshey guys,please tell me whether the last date has been gone for the application in IFIM Bangalore or still i can apply,please respond,m in a big mess with the dates here regarding.....:lookround::lookround:As per their website , the...
Read More...

What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hey guys,please tell me whether the last date has been gone for the application in IFIM Bangalore or still i can apply,please respond,m in a big mess with the dates here regarding.....:lookround::lookround:

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hi i also got admission offer from IFIM bagalore so if u get to know abt it then inform me also

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

i want to know the placement record and avg placement of IFIM,BANGLORE,AND ISB&M; KOLKATA

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hello everyone
I have got 620 marks in mat dec and got call frm IFIM bangalore,wanted to know that is it a better college than MPBIM bangalore.
eagerly waiting for reply

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi Hari,

Iam a student from IFIM.You can apply for IFIM u have got the criteria for GD&PI.If; you ask me about ifim it has got good faculties and they have a placement record of 88% this tym.....Avg salary this tym was 2.5l....

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..
Hi, This is hari from chennai i completed my BE ECE in 2008 and i hav a work exp of 30 months in BPO industry, my percentage of marks are as follows10-8112-84BE-65what should be my cut off to get a call for GD/PI in SDM,ifim and BIMM?and wts you...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

use thank button plz and how many qns u hav done in cat ,i hav done 36 with avrage accuracy expecting atleast 80

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hey thanks a lot 4 d reply yaar......................

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store