IFIM B School 2013 - 2015 Admission Notification & related queries...

*Applications Invited for Admissions to PGDM Batch 2013-15 ** *IFIM Business School has announced the admissions to its 2013-2015 batches. The 2 year full-time courses being offered by IFIM include: Postgraduate diploma in Management (PGDM), ...
295 Posts  ·  46 Users
How is IFIM B School, bangalore? Please Help me regarding this institute!Fees is 9.5 lacs and 10000/month for accommodation (TOTAL FOR 2 YEARS IS 12 LACS)...I belong to a middle class family, so 12 lacs means a lot to me...i want some informati...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Ruta Bhatt @rutabhatt  ·  19 Feb, 2014
  • favorite_border 
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  19 Feb, 2014
Hi @pankjyot ,IFIM Business School was originally incorporated as Institute of Finance and International Management by the promoters of the Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ) in the year 1995. The Indian economy has just been liberalized and...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

WT IS THE AVG PLACEMENT PACKAGE OFFERED BY ..............

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  24 Jan, 2014

Hi @aks1817 , Last year the average package was around 5.2 Lakhs PA. Would like to know your CAT score so that we can help you more regarding the admission.

• favorite_border 
chanpreet singh @chan567  ·  25 Jan, 2014
@aks1817 if m not wrong even lowest was 6 lpa. @IFIMBSchool rumours,get the exact data
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

what is this year placements?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Dear Sir,My Qualifications are:Class X - 55%, Class XII - 65%, Graduation - B.com [Correspondence] School of Open Leaning, Delhi University - 49.33%, CAT 2012 - 78.04 percentile, MAT Dec 2012 - 91.42 percentile. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  27 Jun, 2013

yes, you are eligible

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Everyone who has been selected for IFIM 2013-15 batch...Please join our Fb group, so that we can know each other better 😁

Delusionally Optimistic!!  
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

hi , i am confused between jaipuria noida and ifim for marketing prog. ,, ifim is good for finance but dont know abt mktg. ,, what is the avg pkg do mktg students get , as i am looking forward to work in advertising sector,,

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
ravi gupta @hi_ravi  ·  22 May, 2013
@Swathi_29 i've heard its good in finance ,, so wat is the avg pkg do mktg students students recieve in ifim n how is the placement rate coz i am focused into advertising sector so is it good for that,,As i've read heard that only 50% placements h...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Swathi Mutalik @Swathi_29  ·  24 May, 2013
The finance department is also good... they have certificate courses from NSE & BSE.. that's a value add... since i've studied marketing at IFIM... I say its very good... the faculty are more oriented towards teaching practical stuff... not ju...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
hello friends, I've been selected for IFIM. i just wanted to know some info about the college, placements and regarding the industrial tour in 2nd year. Is it compulsory? Is it included in the fee itself? I would be glad if you share some info w...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Swathi Mutalik @Swathi_29  ·  22 May, 2013

Hello! Sorry about the late reply. Congratulations on your selection to IFIM. The college is very good and they have excellent faculty here. Regarding the industrial tour... are you referring to the international business course...?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Can i get details of IFIM hostel. how can i book my room. can i have a chat with anyone one of the representatives who would clarify all my doubts??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Gijo George @joeyO_O  ·  17 May, 2013

You have to fill up a hostel application form and pay 2 months hostel fees in advance, that'll come around to Rs 35500.
You can call up the admission office. They would clarify your doubts and send you the necessary documents.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

@priyaganesula

Can I find any students joining in IFIM-2013-2015 from andhra pradesh???

do anyone have any info and ready to join in PG??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store