IFIM Admission related questions

Through this thread i will answer all your admission related questions. Thanks, Trupti
104 Posts  ·  146 Users
Page 1 of 10
   Hello, My name is Abhishek Kshirsagar and I am a contacting you on behalf of EnI (Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell), IIM Bangalore. Our flagship event, Eximius is round the corner and we wish to visit your college for it's publicity. For th...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Are the admissions for IFIM still open?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

My composite screen is 640.5. But I have not given any other exams i.e CAT/XAT/GMAT. Am I eligible?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

My composite score in mat is 640.5. But I have not given any other exams i.e CAT/XAT/GMAT. Am i eligible to appy?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

For specialization in finance

Ifim bangalore
Isbr
Ms ramaiah
Acharya
Alliance
  • favorite_border 
Skip this question7 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Cmat- 84%Graduation(b.com) 8.26 cgpa12th-90.2%10th-76%No work experience.Is there any chance of getting call from IFIM ?And what is the last date for application ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  9 May, 2017

Kindly check your inbox

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Sir I filled your form on 31 march. I am giving MAY MAT exam.. i haven't given any xat cat paper.i was going through some post n I saw it is mandatory to give   of the cat or xat? IS IT? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  10 Apr, 2017
Hello, we consider MAT score, but it is mandatory to have appeared for either one of the following entrance exams - CAT, XAT or GMAT before July 2017. For further carification, feel free to inbox us with your details for an in-depth counselling se...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

does ifim takes cmat score if yes whats cutoff i have very low cat and xat score form doesnt have option of updating cmat score ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Does the placements, avalable to working prossionals also

• favorite_border 
star_border
IFIM Business School @IFIMBSchoolstar  IFIM Bangalore  ·  27 Mar, 2017

@bhargav654 Yes, IFIM Center for Countinuous Employability offers placement assistance for working professionals as well.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

How good is IFIM for working professionals.. ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
@sriram112233 @sriram112233  ·  27 Mar, 2017

IFIM provides a programmes for working professionals with alternate weekend classes and access to study materials. I would recommend this programme for it's flexbility for the working professionals. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store