if you are not good in quant & di both ?

16 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
hey guys wat to do if you knw dat you are really bad in both quant & di but good in eng?can you still expect somthin in cat?
Page 1 of 2

Lot of traffic to solid gyan or what? I am not able to access the site and download the archives!!

Tell me:

solidgyan.com
This site is temporarily unavailable.
Please notify the System Administrator

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Oh yeah!!
I had registed fopr both, but I get only DI Question!!
Really good practice material!! The probs are very easy, so try solving them as quick as possible

_eKa_ am not gettin the Quants questuion. Any pointers to this??

:satisfie:

Alternate option is signing up for PaGaLGuY.com Quant Question a Day and DI Question a Day!

And check out the archives of each....

Alternate option is signing up for PaGaLGuY.com Quant Question a Day and DI Question a Day!

And check out the archives of each....

Look at being an English Professor

No offence intended!

It's too early to comment on this!! Well There are many who were good in all the 3 sessions, but on the D-Day they failed to clear some session!!

So hold your horces, keep your fingers crossed!! And after teh D-Day think which session was bad for you!!

All the best!!

mokshita Says
hey guys wat to do if you knw dat you are really bad in both quant & di but good in eng?can you still expect somthin in cat?
Just work hard and believe in yourselves its managable to say the least...

Identifying sitters should be the primary target..there r always enough sitters to get u through!

Absolutely, i second that.
me too in the same boat,manage to screw quant and sometimes di too.
But having self-belief and identifying sitters can do the trick.
Hope for the best on D-day.

Cheers,
Nikhil.

Just work hard and believe in yourselves its managable to say the least...

Identifying sitters should be the primary target..there r always enough sitters to get u through!

There's more to life than jobs & colleges.. keep smiling :)
Digital_Saint Says
You may be bad in a section, but you cant be zilch. So just score little in your weak section and score heavily in VA, your strongest section and it should see you through; of course not the IIMs and other instts. which look at sectionals as well.

Yup I second that (although I don't know what is the criteria in diff IIMs).. but If your EU scores are such that they carry you into the 99 bracket, then all you need to do is clear cut-offs somehow to get calls even from the IIMs..
so don write off your chances just yet (all concerned ppl)!
mokshita Says

You may be bad in a section, but you cant be zilch. So just score little in your weak section and score heavily in VA, your strongest section and it should see you through; of course not the IIMs and other instts. which look at sectionals as well.

exactly ...picking ez ones n d rite strategy is d key...

Hi Puys,

Me too in the same boat...Sometimes get 95.xx and even 99.xx in VA.
But then the QA & DI/LR score sucks!!

What i feel is that even if you are very good at one section..u need to do other sections also to score. Every section has easy & difficult questions. So instead of doing difficult questions of VA, we should pick easy ones of QA/DI.

And over n above...every section has limit to score...

So lets increse our ability to spot those easy ones( I know it's hard..but easier than preparing a lot for QA/DI ).