If you are a farmer .. what you can contribute to nation building !!!

22 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi Guys , India is basically an agrarian country , where 60 % of the population lives in rural india , and there primary occupation is Agriculture . What could have been done differently by us if we were farmers towards nation buildi...
Page 1 of 3

utopian dreams.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Firstly,educate myself and constantly upgrade my knowledge regarding technology,credit,new markets,crops etc
Second, consolidate a group of farmers to protect our rights and avoid being exploited by landlords and moneylenders

coolvirgodude Says
if the farmers of india uniteand refuse to plough the land and sow the seeds then wot wud tht be if not a strike

Dont think its feasible for farmers to go on strike as alrady slogging whole day they earn miniscule amount & if they go on stirke, only god can save them!!

@ coolvirgo.....Would be better if u interchnge the font size of your post & signature!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
coolvirgodude Says
if the farmers of india uniteand refuse to plough the land and sow the seeds then wot wud tht be if not a strike

with most of them earning little .... do u think they can afford such a strike??

edit : -> ur signature rocks so much that finding the post is a challange !!
Solid_Snake Says
Farming isnt really an corporation,that you can go on strike.

Farming isnt really an corporation,that you can go on strike.

if i were a farmer i wud go on strik and tell the indian govt and junta to get their act together and help out the agrarian community in reality and no just do lip service. apart from tht i wud vote to elect a good govt and educate myself about the various techniques related to improvement of agriculture.

rmbt Says
No, generally farmers have 3-4 kids & hence the malnutrtion problem & no education for girls!!

Thats the point.
2 to chahiyeh.

Because farming is not small thing. It also involve different taks to be performed.

1 child will help in farm another will do business of crop they have got.
sahi hai ?

Most of the farmers are already adding to the GDP of India.The maximum no. of mercedes sold in India are in Jalandhar Punjab.

princeparas Says
Are bhai yeh galat baat hui.

No, generally farmers have 3-4 kids & hence the malnutrtion problem & no education for girls!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!