If i were an IIM Graduate....

9 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hi friends, all of us hav dreamt of goin to the iim's but its practically and even theoretically not possible for 'all' of us to go there. we all must hav thought abt our future course of action post-iim but due to sum reason or the other it ...
Page 1 of 1

I know that this is chit chat section and the idea of it is:Relax, unwind and make friends.

But as already mentioned by the thread starter, please put forward some serious thoughts or healthy discussion.

Humor is most welcome but not in the form of 1 liners or a spam.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well, if they had been offering HR programs, I'd have been delighted to get an HR degree from an IIM. However, XLRI rocks, when it comes to HR.

Of course, if my priority had not been HR, I'd have been praying night and day, for my IIM-L call to get converted. :lookroun:

I would have fulfilled every wish of mine..

N also I would come to pg to help juniors with some concrete info on admissions n all..

If i were in IIM

First of all i wud have marketed that by wearing all kind off T Shirts avaialble
m really jealous of ppl who do tht

2nd i wud have got a job whcih wud pay me million bucks atleat

3rd IIM hostel me fultu bakar ( chatting all day)

Finally no 1 to tell me to study anymore

coz IIM is almost end to education in India

Cheers

MK

utsav_s1986 Says
another one on the lines of eye eye pee em.. eh ??

Why do u think so?

Does all the new institutes which come up are on the lines of ****....

Its his dream and Why cant he fulfill it.. . I suppose if we are focused enough than none dream is so far.....

I appreciate your views utsav, but than discouraging other is not good indeed... isnt it?

Lets hope the best.. and hope "Sunday" comes up with world class institute... yeh but its again a dream... plan... focus.. make mission... achieve it... And i m sure that day Utsav will be more than happier too What say utsav bhai....
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
as far as i m concerned, i wil start my own IIM-like institute after knowing how they do, wat they do there.

another one on the lines of eye eye pee em.. eh ??
I think therefore I M..

isliye I am from IIM

so I am no need to be if i were in IIM..

so as I am in IIM..
I would have ..rather I will do..
I will SPAM more of PG with IIMomania

I would like to open my very own gaming studio..in India..using Indian characters..

hi friends,

all of us hav dreamt of goin to the iim's but its practically and even theoretically not possible for 'all' of us to go there. we all must hav thought abt our future course of action post-iim but due to sum reason or the other it may not hav succeeded of might b on the way.

i start this thread 2day to hear wat u wud hav done if u had graduated fm one of the IIMs....

Lets keep it candid or serious as u please.

as far as i m concerned, i wil start my own IIM-like institute after knowing how they do, wat they do there.

peace....