IESE Barcelona (2007) interviews and beyond

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello PGites, It feels nice to open a thread. I had applied to IESE Barcelona before the Nov 15th deadline. I received an interview call from them today :smiley: . I will be interviewing with them over VC. Anyone else in the same boat as m...
Page 1 of 1

Hey Scorpio Buddy
Did you accept the offer did you pursue the MBA at IESE. I am planning to apply and I need some crucial information before I can make this decision.
THanks
Nitesh

Got an admit .

Thanks to all for valuable suggestions especially NAH.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got an admit .

Thanks to all for valuable suggestions especially NAH.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got an interview invite for 24th of Feb in Mumbai...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody help me with the rates for Video Conferencing. I have my IESE interview on Feb 12, 2007. Reliance guys are quoting something like 2500 for half an hour.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot for the info. I also would be interviewing via VC. They didn't give me an option of interviewing with an alumnus - it was either Barcelona or VC.
All the best for your interview.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi there,

I had applied to IESE after the 15th November deadline but I guess they considered me for the second round. I received an interview call from them last Friday. I will be interviewing sometime in the mid of January (I need to confirm the date). There is very little information on the net about IESE interviews, so I am not sure what to expect. When is your interview? It would be of great help if you could post your interview experience.

Thanks.

Hey,
You can find some info here:
IESEInterview - JotSpot Wiki (clearadmit)
You can also login to the IESE Discussion forums and find out. You must have received a link to the forum along with your username and password, from IESE. There are a few admits over there and they will be happy to help you out.
I have scheduled my interview for 22nd December. Over video conference. Are u interviewing over VC or with an alumnus?
All the best!
Regards,
NAH
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there,

I had applied to IESE after the 15th November deadline but I guess they considered me for the second round. I received an interview call from them last Friday. I will be interviewing sometime in the mid of January (I need to confirm the date). There is very little information on the net about IESE interviews, so I am not sure what to expect. When is your interview? It would be of great help if you could post your interview experience.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello PGites,
It feels nice to open a thread. I had applied to IESE Barcelona before the Nov 15th deadline. I received an interview call from them today 😃 .
I will be interviewing with them over VC.
Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Regards,
NAH

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...