Ies pgdm (2010-12)

27 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
All who opting Ies batch 2010-12 join this thread so that we all can interact on various issues regarding ies pgdm I am selected in first merit list and i am taking admission. All who are opting ies pgdm, come here lets know each other..........
Page 1 of 3
girishmenghani Says
but they allowed us to get cds burnt frm da same pendrive frm da computer lab..da same virus can come into dat cd too....a bit weird i must say...wished there were some seniors to guide us at tat time..newez thanks fr replying...peace out bro!!

Hey I jus chckd d ies site... It sed... U ll b given d topic 4 ur micro presentation on d spot.. So hw ll v prep d ppt n al... If any body can help...plz...I hav secured 94 percentile in cet...n do I stand a chance 4 pg at ies... Plz plz plz rply....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
They dont allow pendrive bcaz pendrive easily gets virus. So they want CDs. Most of the Profs do not ask much though question bcaz basically they only want to test your presentation skills.
All Seniors (including me) are on their summer projects so you might not get any one in college on weekdays. I come college mostly on Saturdays.
Best Luck.

but they allowed us to get cds burnt frm da same pendrive frm da computer lab..da same virus can come into dat cd too....a bit weird i must say...wished there were some seniors to guide us at tat time..newez thanks fr replying...peace out bro!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
im from the 2011-2013 batch...done with micro presentation n pi today...we were called at 9 am with cds of our ppts...it was unnecessary..pen drive wud have been mre den handful...newez we were made to wait in hall till 11...and shifted to another room where we had to present in front of 2 batches of 12 each..
presentation was ok...da panelists dint ask any tough questions..so it was kool...even pi was kool..2 female profs...asked me y shud we choose u and normal stuff..all in all pretty ok..no seniors coordinating like der were in dalmia n no snacks either like most other colleges...waiting for da results...lets hope all goes welll !!

They dont allow pendrive bcaz pendrive easily gets virus. So they want CDs. Most of the Profs do not ask much though question bcaz basically they only want to test your presentation skills.
All Seniors (including me) are on their summer projects so you might not get any one in college on weekdays. I come college mostly on Saturdays.
Best Luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im from the 2011-2013 batch...done with micro presentation n pi today...we were called at 9 am with cds of our ppts...it was unnecessary..pen drive wud have been mre den handful...newez we were made to wait in hall till 11...and shifted to another room where we had to present in front of 2 batches of 12 each..
presentation was ok...da panelists dint ask any tough questions..so it was kool...even pi was kool..2 female profs...asked me y shud we choose u and normal stuff..all in all pretty ok..no seniors coordinating like der were in dalmia n no snacks either like most other colleges...waiting for da results...lets hope all goes welll !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Started with Summer projects.
Enjoying in Office but missing college and friends.

Share your experiences on this thread.

All the very best Suhail.. Do well 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Started with Summer projects.
Enjoying in Office but missing college and friends.

Share your experiences on this thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All

I am Punit and i am pursuing my PGDM from IES (Batch 2009-11). Coming on pagalguy after over a year. I see a lot of confusion regarding the placements of IES.

Need to set the record straight!

IES has been growing and has been doing really well as far as Placements, Extra Curricular ACtivities and Industry Events and Conference are concerned.

The Placement Statistics for the recent academic batch is as follows:-

Avg Salary - 4 lacs p.a
Max Salary - 8 lacs p.a

This Year, companies have started coming in (from the month of October itself). Hoping the scene gets even better :D

For any more clarifications and doubts, feel free to buzz me. Ill be happy to answer

Cheers
Punit Tharwani
IES PGDM
:: IES Management College ::

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So Sorry...
I was not able to give updates as net was not working past one week at home.

Got holidays for 4 days. Much time to relax.

I must say IES is providing other creative tasks other than lectures.
Work on MSME conference is going to start maybe by next week.
But one thing is that we all got separated in different division.

But than also we all will work 2gather in many events.
Hope for the best in future...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seems that everyone is busy either in designing IES T-shirts or preparing for Exams.

Let us make it great competition.

Its great to work in teams.
Its first lesson to cooperation and competition.

ALL THE BEST...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well talking about the activities happening at IES will certainly help the aspirants to know more about the college..!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...