IES-Mumbai query

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi,I was having my presentation and PI yesterday at IES. In PI i was been told that you are selected. I am in real dilemma now since i have applied for other institutions also and the procedure will start after 14th June, and by this date all form...
Page 1 of 1
swati301 Says
Hi,I was having my presentation and PI yesterday at IES. In PI i was been told that you are selected. I am in real dilemma now since i have applied for other institutions also and the procedure will start after 14th June, and by this date all formalities at IES needs to be completed. What to do in this case?? My CET score is 95 and will it be worth to wait for other colleges like Chetana, MET?? Can anybody please throw some light about IES??

Hello Swati,

Please do not start a new thread for a single query.Instead use the search option.

Post your query on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/met-ies-chetanas-are-they-worth-for-pgdbm-25015319
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,I was having my presentation and PI yesterday at IES. In PI i was been told that you are selected. I am in real dilemma now since i have applied for other institutions also and the procedure will start after 14th June, and by this date all formalities at IES needs to be completed. What to do in this case?? My CET score is 95 and will it be worth to wait for other colleges like Chetana, MET?? Can anybody please throw some light about IES??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.