UPSC IES / ISS Exam Admit Cards available for download
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of written examination for the posts of Indian Economic/ Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES/ ISS), 2017. The admit card has been released on the official website of UPSC IES/ ISS, upsc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled on 12th May 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Important Dates
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Notification - 8th February 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 3rd March 2017 - 6:00 pm
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of issue of admit cards - 3 weeks prior to exams
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Examination - 12th May 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Vacancies
Total number of IES vacancies: 15
Total number of ISS vacancies: 29
How to Download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?
- Candidates should first visit the UPSC official website Link: upsc.nic.in
- Candidates should then click on the e-admit card link in the “What's New” section.
- After clicking a new window will open.
- Candidates should again click on the relevant link provided for downloading admit card.
- Instructions related to admit card will be displayed on the screen, Candidates should carefully read the instructions and then click on “yes”.
- Admit card can be downloaded in two ways - i) using registration number ii) using roll number. Candidates should select the relevant option and fill in the required details correctly.
- Candidates should then click on submit button and download their admit card.
- Candidates should take a printout of their admit card and preserve it carefully, as it is important for further process.
Having problems to download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?
- In case candidates face any problem in downloading their admit card or find any discrepancy in their downloaded admit card, they must inform the detailed issue via email to email@example.com.
- Incase candidate's photograph does not appear clearly on the admit card, they will have to carry a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs on the day of the exam.
UPSC IES / ISS Exam Pattern:
The examination will be conducted in two stages:
- The written exam will carry a maximum of 1000 marks
- The viva voce or oral exam will carry a maximum of 200 marks
There will be negative marking for each wrong answers by a candidate in the objective type question papers. All question papers will have to be answered in English.