Sameer Chhatre's post

in I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates
Updated 5 days ago

UPSC IES / ISS Exam Admit Cards available for download

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of written examination for the posts of Indian Economic/ Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES/ ISS), 2017. The admit card has been released on the official website of UPSC IES/ ISS, upsc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled on 12th May 2017

UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Important Dates

UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Notification - 8th February 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 3rd March 2017 - 6:00 pm
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of issue of admit cards - 3 weeks prior to exams
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Examination - 12th May 2017

UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Vacancies

Total number of IES vacancies: 15
Total number of ISS vacancies: 29

How to Download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?

1. Candidates should first visit the UPSC official website Link: upsc.nic.in
  2. Candidates should then click on the e-admit card link in the “What's New” section.
  3. After clicking a new window will open. 
  4. Candidates should again click on the relevant link provided for downloading admit card.
  5. Instructions related to admit card will be displayed on the screen, Candidates should carefully read the instructions and then click on “yes”.
  6. Admit card can be downloaded in two ways - i) using registration number ii) using roll number. Candidates should select the relevant option and fill in the required details correctly.
  7. Candidates should then click on submit button and download their admit card. 
  8. Candidates should take a printout of their admit card and preserve it carefully, as it is important for further process.

Having problems to download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?

• In case candidates face any problem in downloading their admit card or find any discrepancy in their downloaded admit card, they must inform the detailed issue via email to uscms-upsc@nic.in.

• Incase candidate's photograph does not appear clearly on the admit card, they will have to carry a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs on the day of the exam.

UPSC IES / ISS Exam Pattern:

The examination will be conducted in two stages:

• The written exam will carry a maximum of 1000 marks
  • The viva voce or oral exam will carry a maximum of 200 marks

There will be negative marking for each wrong answers by a candidate in the objective type question papers. All question papers will have to be answered in English.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 28 posts in I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates

View all the posts »