Sameer Chhatre's post

in I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates
Updated 5 days ago

UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified and has invited all the interested and eligible candidates to appear for Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2017. The official notification mentioned that the examination will be held on 12th May at various test centres across the country.

UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Important Dates

Date of Notification - 8th February 2017

Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 3rd March 2017 - 6:00 pm

Date of issue of UPSC IES ISS admit cards - 3 weeks prior to exams

Date of Examination - 12th May 2017

UPSC IES / ISS Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility of the aspirant is decided by the eligibility norms which are decided by the official authority. All the norms are published here for the candidates. Candidates are advised to read the norms and check their eligibility.

UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam Fees:

General Candidates - Rs 200 for each application form.

Female Candidates - exempted from paying application fee

SC/ST/PH Category Candidates - exempted from paying application fee.

How to apply for UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2017

1. Candidates should first Log on to the UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in
  2. Candidates should then click on the appropriate link
  3. Then, candidates should create a user login on the website
  4. Candidates should then enter all the required details in a prescribed fields.

UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam Pattern:

The IES /ISS Exam will be conducted in two stages:

1. The written exam will be of 1000 marks.
  2. The Viva-voce or oral exam will carry 200 marks.

In the objective type question papers, there will be negative marking for wrong answers by the candidates. The question papers in all subjects in Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination will be of conventional i.e. essay type except in Statistics Paper I and Statistics Paper II which are of objective type. All question papers must be answered in English.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 28 posts in I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2015 - Exam Dates

View all the posts »