UPSC IES / ISS Exam Admit Cards available for download
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of written examination for the posts of Indian Economic/ Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES/ ISS), 2017. The admit card has been released on the official website of UPSC IES/ ISS, upsc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled on 12th May 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Important Dates
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Notification - 8th February 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 3rd March 2017 - 6:00 pm
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of issue of admit cards - 3 weeks prior to exams
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Date of Examination - 12th May 2017
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Vacancies
Total number of IES vacancies: 15
Total number of ISS vacancies: 29
How to Download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?
- Candidates should first visit the UPSC official website Link: upsc.nic.in
- Candidates should then click on the e-admit card link in the “What's New” section.
- After clicking a new window will open.
- Candidates should again click on the relevant link provided for downloading admit card.
- Instructions related to admit card will be displayed on the screen, Candidates should carefully read the instructions and then click on “yes”.
- Admit card can be downloaded in two ways - i) using registration number ii) using roll number. Candidates should select the relevant option and fill in the required details correctly.
- Candidates should then click on submit button and download their admit card.
- Candidates should take a printout of their admit card and preserve it carefully, as it is important for further process.
Having problems to download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card?
- In case candidates face any problem in downloading their admit card or find any discrepancy in their downloaded admit card, they must inform the detailed issue via email to email@example.com.
- Incase candidate's photograph does not appear clearly on the admit card, they will have to carry a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs on the day of the exam.
UPSC IES / ISS Exam Pattern:
The examination will be conducted in two stages:
- The written exam will carry a maximum of 1000 marks
- The viva voce or oral exam will carry a maximum of 200 marks
There will be negative marking for each wrong answers by a candidate in the objective type question papers. All question papers will have to be answered in English.
UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified and has invited all the interested and eligible candidates to appear for Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2017. The official notification mentioned that the examination will be held on 12th May at various test centres across the country.
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017 Important Dates
Date of Notification - 8th February 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Applications - 3rd March 2017 - 6:00 pm
Date of issue of UPSC IES ISS admit cards - 3 weeks prior to exams
Date of Examination - 12th May 2017
UPSC IES / ISS Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility of the aspirant is decided by the eligibility norms which are decided by the official authority. All the norms are published here for the candidates. Candidates are advised to read the norms and check their eligibility.
UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam Fees:
General Candidates - Rs 200 for each application form.
Female Candidates - exempted from paying application fee
SC/ST/PH Category Candidates - exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply for UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2017
- Candidates should first Log on to the UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates should then click on the appropriate link
- Then, candidates should create a user login on the website
- Candidates should then enter all the required details in a prescribed fields.
UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Exam Pattern:
The IES /ISS Exam will be conducted in two stages:
- The written exam will be of 1000 marks.
- The Viva-voce or oral exam will carry 200 marks.
In the objective type question papers, there will be negative marking for wrong answers by the candidates. The question papers in all subjects in Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination will be of conventional i.e. essay type except in Statistics Paper I and Statistics Paper II which are of objective type. All question papers must be answered in English.
JOIN US FOR COAL INDIA MT RECTMNT https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/coal-india-mt-marketing-and-sales-6087928277106688
coaching for economics optional ,IES(Indian economics service), UGC net/jrf and general studies. Duration -six months only two students per batch faculty - iit/nit pass outs location- Jadavpur/college street Kolkata fee- Rs 12500 email- firstname.lastname@example.org M-9134936960 �D��<��