IEMR-Any aspirants?

656 Posts  ·  121 Users
About this group
Hey puys? Is anybody joining or applied for IEMR-Institute of Energy management and Research? Searched PG for a long time but could not find any related threads. If someone could give feedback about this Institute and the mba being offered, it...
Page 1 of 66
@Subassr this was 2012 pass out batch placement figure ..!! New batch report is yet to come

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any1 confirm what was the average package for last batch. is that 8.28 as shown in the college website?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i have a work-ex of 3 yrs in Distribution company.... eager to go for management in this field .... but i have heard that GLIEMR degree is non-accrediated from AICTE..!!! kindly confirm what happens if a student is not placed thru campus.... !!!
:O

same questions here.. can anuone update..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have a work-ex of 3 yrs in Distribution company.... eager to go for management in this field .... but i have heard that GLIEMR degree is non-accrediated from AICTE..!!! kindly confirm what happens if a student is not placed thru campus.... !!!
:O

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello seniors

i hav been selected for 2 yr program however i hav got guidlines for 1 yr program in a separate mail pls lemme knw wat to do

plz call up the admission office in colg..u will find the ph no. mentioned in our website.
Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello seniors

i hav been selected for 2 yr program however i hav got guidlines for 1 yr program in a separate mail pls lemme knw wat to do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not yet received any communication from IEMR...for test on 5th Feb 2012..anybody has got the offer letter..please share your views

How is the placements in IEMR in 2012..anynbody has any NEWS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any body give the placement scenario of IEMR & when out the result of interview which was held on 26th Feb.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HI all ,

I am Vikas Yadav , a Btech Chemical Graduate from IIT Roorkee (2008 Batch). I have 3.5 years of work ex in the Oil & Gas Industry and wants to acquire managerial and technical skills for better job prospects . I have secured 92% in CAT this year and considering GLIEMR as on option .

Can you please guide me through the basic history of GlIEMR , its association with Great Lakes, the MBA course which IEMR is offering in Energy ( PGPM Energy ), placements , any alumni base . Also any advantages MBA course at IEMR offers over other Energy Courses offered by NPTI, UPES, Pandit deendayal Petroleum University .

hi vikas,
this thread has shifted to http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pgpm-energy-at-great-lakes-iemr-gurgaon-25071301. plz post your query thr...do go thru the previous posts before u raise a query and u cn visit our website www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon for additional info. I would also advise u 2 go thru the brochure, since most of ur queries wud b answered post doin da homework...
Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI all ,

I am Vikas Yadav , a Btech Chemical Graduate from IIT Roorkee (2008 Batch). I have 3.5 years of work ex in the Oil & Gas Industry and wants to acquire managerial and technical skills for better job prospects . I have secured 92% in CAT this year and considering GLIEMR as on option .

Can you please guide me through the basic history of GlIEMR , its association with Great Lakes, the MBA course which IEMR is offering in Energy ( PGPM Energy ), placements , any alumni base . Also any advantages MBA course at IEMR offers over other Energy Courses offered by NPTI, UPES, Pandit deendayal Petroleum University .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...