IEM admissions 2013-2015

10 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
heyya i converted the call for iem mba...bt they have their deadline on feb 16th within which 1.3 lacs have to be paid.Meanwhile no other results or gd/pi have happened to me..wht do i do??
Page 1 of 1

Anyone having GD PI tommrow? Do we need to proir registration before coming to GD or we can do it right there only pls let me know and also if there is any charger for registration or not?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I said I have appeared for mat feb,'13..how can I get selected fr 21st Jan??anyway they had told me that their session starts from june or something n as they haven't got any deadline,I hope to get admission after May..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oo...thanks...the admission date is just nearing and just today I saw their MBA and PGDM notification in The Telegraph newspaper...btw, were you selected from the 21st Jan GDPI?? @A.D

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Am also in the crossroads right now..bt I think its better to collect some more info before joining IEM.I have given mat in feb n planning to sit for jemat next.I talked to the IEM guys n they told me I could get admission in Apr-May also.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey...I have the same frickin problem.. I too have been selected at IEM...but not yet sure about it...have been searching online for some info on the college but with no substantial results...except for Business Today Magazine where it is ranked 6th. But m not too sure about the rankings.

If you could find out more about it kindly let me know too...ill do the same..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which one is gud any idea mba or pgdm???

soham kumar banerjee
1 comment
RahulDs
@RahulDs  ·  0 karma

pgdm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

with mat u get to apply for the pgdm course and with cat u get to apply for mba.Now its ur wish.U have to crack the gd/pi ,since they give more weightage to the gd pi,thts wht i ws told

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

see i have been just selected by them last week,so wht all info i know is 50%,even am looking out for more info on iem kolkata.

Yes,it is iem kolkata, the avg package is 4-4.5 laks,with 90% placement in the banking sector.They have been having gud placements thts wht i hv heard.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Riims plz gv me sum mre info abt iem i guess itz iem kolkata ryt???wats the roi avg pkg etc....
soham kumar banerjee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyya i converted the call for iem mba...bt they have their deadline on feb 16th within which 1.3 lacs have to be paid.Meanwhile no other results or gd/pi have happened to me..wht do i do??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...