IELTS preparation

Hi Puys, I want to take the IELTS examination within the next 2 months. Was hoping to find a forum here to discuss about the same. But could not find any. Hence opened a new one. Would be great if people who have already taken the test shared...
17 Posts  ·  746 Users
Recommended

New Zealand to now accept TOEFL scores for immigration

Students panic due to IELTS results delay; Call exam authorities fraud

3 reasons why most Indians score band 6 in IELTS

Syllabus in Canada is more practical oriented

Why is Canada coming up as an Educational Destination?

Page 1 of 1
  A lot of questions come to our mind at this point that what will I do after graduation?Should I take up a job or should I pursue higher education?  You might be confused but here is a fitting solution..!!! Attend "Career Counselling and Profile ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
GRE Live Chat - 8 Days to go.....  Some questions you can ask:  Which graduate and business school institutions accept GRE scores? Which MBA programs accept GRE scores? What is the price of the test? What skills does the test measure? How do I reg...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

IELTS coaching in Bangalore   |   Best IELTS Training Institure in Bangalore . For More Details Visit  -  http://www.rdinstitutes.com/ielts-coaching-bangalore.php  

http://www.rdinstitutes.com
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 The International Edufair is LIVE Now!!! To participate in the fair all you have to do is: 1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App /PaGaLGuY IOS App 2. Register for the International MBA Edufair 2017 3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice 4. Chat...
Read more...
  •  
real12
@real12 @real12  ·  1 year ago
(WhatsApp:237 653276415)Want to Improve your Band score for Ielts/Toelf/Gmat/Gre/Pte/Nebosh ? Need Ielts/Toelf/Gmat/Gre/Pte/Nebosh Etc certificate urgently in Australia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Lebanon, Qatar, Canada, India, Dubai, Iran, Pakistan, Be...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey guys, as promised, here is our first podcasts with an alumnus of St Petersberg University in Russiaa, about the perks and experiences of studying abroad for a semester. Hope you guys like it. https://soundcloud.com/prepathon/pagalguypodcasts 

Writer  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Hey guys, if any of you is preparing for IELTS or TOEFL, PaGaLGuY has started a new official thread to help you'll ace the exam. We will be posting daily quizzes to help you improve your language skills, and post periodic tips and tricks to crack...
Read more...

Writer  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

(Common subordinating conjunctions) ________ they feel threatened; dogs sometimes display aggressive behaviour.

Until
Where
When
Before

Writer  
  •  
Skip this question23 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

(Popular Idioms) Don’t trust him, he’s a bit of a snake in the ________. 

Grass
Flowers
Plants
Weed

Writer  
  •  
Skip this question33 answers

(Verb Tenses) I wonder what _______ happened while I was away.   

Will have
Has
Was
Had

Writer  
  •  
Skip this question33 answers