Hey when can we expect pre-medical test of idbi pgdbf 2016? Does anyone have idea about it?
Idbi is very clever.. while other vacancies were reducing drastically, the vacancy fot idbi increased... they knew in near future it will be privatised so they wanted to catch as many fish from the water while the water is still flowing cz in near future no one will pay money n sign bond to join idbi.. n i have a gut feeling the final selection will be done as fast as possible before the privatisation process starts.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released a notification inviting applications for the recruitment of 111 Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager & Manager. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-02-2017 to 20-02-2017. The last date to apply online is on or before 20th February 2017. Other details such as age limit, educational qualification required, selection process & how to apply can be checked on the official website.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Important Dates:
Online Application Starting Date 01.02.2016
Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 20.02.2017
IDBI exam Date of Examination (Tentative): 24.03.2017
IDBI Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of Post Number of Post Pay scale Age Limit
Deputy General Manager (Grade D) 13 Posts Rs. 19000-43500/- 45yrs
Assistant General Manager (Grade C) 17 Posts Rs.25700-47400/- 40yrs
Manager (Grade-B) 81 Posts Rs. 33600-53900/-36yrs
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST): 05 years.
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years.
Persons With Disability (PWD): 10 years.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates should have a Graduation degree with first class in any stream from a recognized University [Candidates with Post-Graduation in Commerce or Accountancy, MBA or CA or ICWA will be preferred].
- Graduation in B.Sc Agriculture or Veterinary Science or in any courses in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Graduation with first class in any discipline from a recognized University. CS / CA / CFA / ICWA/ MBA /M.E./M.Tech (regular/ fulltime) are preferable.
Candidates will be selected by on the basis of personal interview.
IDBI Exam Fees:
General Rs. 700/-
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Rs. 150/-
Candidates can pay the fees online by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards (Visa / RuPay/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates should first login through the official website
- Candidates should then click on “Careers” tab followed by “Current Openings.”
- Then, click on Recruitment of “Specialist Officers” in Grade D, C & B (FY 2016-17) and click on “Online application”.
- Candidates should then carefully fill all the details and then submit the form.
- After submitting the form candidates will then be able to take a printout of the application for future use.
Details about Selction process, eligibility criteria and important dates are given below.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate Degree from Reputed university or Institute with Experience Required.
(1) Assistant General Manager Posts -> Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and Personal Interview (PI)
(2) Deputy General Manager and Manager Posts -> Group Discussion (GD) and Personnel Interview (PI)
Application Fee :(A Non-refundable): ₹ 150/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Candidates; ₹ 700/- for all others (General and OBC). The Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online. The Online Registration start from 01/02/2017 and registration close on 20/02/2017.
IDBI Bank limited Invites application from eligable candidates for Recruitment of Deputy general Manager Post (Grade 'D'), Assistant General Manager Post (Grade 'C')and Manager Post (Grade 'B'). online registration will starts on 1st February 2017 and close on 20th February 2017.