ICICI PO Recruitment 2016 and 2017- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ICICI Bank PO recruitment 2016-17 and get all the informations related to ICICI PO programme and recrcuitment 2016-17. Explore more..

837 Posts  ·  492 Users  ·  Updated 6m ago
Page 1 of 83
Entire ICICI BANK and its employees are shameless they have a little shame for the act they have done,they have cheated us.......... and now saying we didnt compeled anyone to deposit 10,000rs it was the choice of candidates. we didnt gave any gau...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..
How much ICICI BANK will degrade itself means this is heght of cheapness,after constant going to the icici branch where I deposited my 10,000rs to ask about the refund the manager and the teller is saying we dont know anything about the deposition...
Read More...
  • favorite 2
star_border
sweta suman @suman455  ·  28m

shame on ICICI bank now this is how they have started to earn thats the reason they dont charge any fee for application.

• favorite 2
simran  @simran999  ·  12m
yes they wont refund any money even I too went to Punjab hub employees are saying money will not be refunded and when I asked to meet sonal singh head of loan department she is saying I cant do anything your money is gone now you havent given it t...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
Write a comment..
I'm happy where I am now and sad for those who couldn't get a chance now... I won't be posting anymore posts/ comments (i know it will be a huge relief to many, my appologies to them)... It was my fault to come to you and inform what i came to kno...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
nandinee dutta @nandinee003  ·  7h

what happen?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi everyone, can anyone please tell what will be the format of the paper and how many questions will be there in it? The sample questionnaire shows 4 sections i.e. VA, LR, QA and DI and the admit card says the exam duration is 1 hour. Can anyone t...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@bawasingh @bawasingh  ·  2h
It's okay I understand the general sentiment among you all. But ICICI is a responsible institution after all and shall not dupe anyone in this manner. I urge you to file a consumer complaint with the consumer affairs tribunal. I'm sure everything ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
smreeti  @smreeti333  ·  54m

how much responsible this icici bank is it just showed its intentions that its main concern was to overcome its losses for that it cheated all candidates by taking the money and left confused hhuuhh shame on ICICI BANK. 

• favorite 2
Write a comment..
Guys if really you thinl this is a fraud and the deposited money in not going to be refunded the please file a complain on www.fraud.org online and offline in bulk flood this website with complains the association will have to take action if filed...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
subhshree gupta @subhshree195  ·  20h

will definitely file a complain against this scam so that further no one suffers from this loss and harassment 

• favorite 2
Write a comment..
Hi, I do have my icici po exam on 25th feb but after listening to all this reveiws I think so I will not waist my time as if I get selected at the end I will opt for the loan and if I dont get loan and my 10k is gonna  waisted ,i wont bear that as...
Read More...
  • favorite 6
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 14
@sunny95 @sunny95  ·  16h

aree he is a liar,,,,, he is the same crook who was thrown out of the group by a girl..... 

• favorite 2
@supriya_ghosh95 @supriya_ghosh95  ·  16h

hahahah ,,,,, oops!!!!

• favorite 2
Write a comment..
I will tell you more about the fraud icici bank did with all of us its selected candidate,everything went well only till the depositon of 10,000rs with icici banks account as a security deposit and after that no mails no intimation as I was self f...
Read More...
  • favorite 7
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 8
@supriya_ghosh95 @supriya_ghosh95  ·  17h

bro...this isnt cool....why arent they replying the ones who are rejected,,,,and u are getting such info inspite of the fact that u already got placed.... this is some real bullshit going on and u guys are supporting it

• favorite 2
smreeti  @smreeti333  ·  50m
@SUBIN-OMAEKHA listen I do know all those things what bob did yes it kept few of its candidates in waiting list but never took 10,000rs as security deposit and that too informed its candidates but what this ic...
Read More...
  • favorite 2
Write a comment..

hi i am victim of icici po feb batch plz add me on whats app group if any one

• favorite_border 
star_border
@laljeem @laljeem  ·  1d

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
ICICI bank you have ruined my life not only by taking money for your po program but also spoiling my 1 year of time, you deeply play with our emotions and then left us feeling lost and confused such a big organisation but you do scams and fraud wi...
Read More...
  • favorite 7
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 9
smreeti  @smreeti333  ·  1d
@SUBIN-OMAEKHA just tell me what is the authenticity if they have denied them now why not in may why are the taking aptitude again for may batch just to make a new scam thats it.poor and shameless organistion ...
Read More...
  • favorite 5
@supriya_ghosh95 @supriya_ghosh95  ·  17h

bro subin.... what is ur batch strength??? and how many old candidates have been called

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
this post is for all the future applicants applying for this program DONOT JOIN THIS PROGRAMME.... i was selected for feb batch 2017.... but after taking 10,000rs as security deposit, bank denied my loan application without any valid reason... i t...
Read More...
  • favorite 11
star_border
@foolisg @foolisg  ·  1d

You are not the only one your loan was rejected but what about others who wanted to opt for self funding icici bank denied them too after taking 10,000rs.

• favorite 6
@aakash571 @aakash571  ·  1d

yaar but sach me bahut galat kiya icici bank ne

• favorite 5
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.