ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment - May 2014 and August 2014 Batch

2,041 Posts  ·  2,162 Users
About this group
ICICI is recruiting young graduates for the Manipal Academy PO Programme. Last date to apply is January 10, 2014. Discuss your queries here..!
Page 1 of 205

Guys on Quora and here am confronting positive as well as negative reviews in regard to the experience of students who underwent this po program of ICICI bank at Manipal . I know there is not everything positive or everything negative about such programs but I want to know the experience and reviews of all those students who underwent this one year duration of this programme and after successful completion are now placed in ICICI Bank .. I'm posting this in order to get a clear idea before I enroll for this 😊😊 honest opinions are welcomed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello every1  this is refference with the ICICI po program how  cheated today, I am feeling  just I want to share with everyone so  those think it can be  helpful for them read others avoid.It   all started from august 2016 aptitude test of icici after passing that   gdpi even after passing that merit list in jan 2017 and then starts  the  main scam of icici they sended a invitation mail to all the  candidates  having there name in merit list also stating to deposit  rs.10,000 as  admission security deposit in HRaccount after depositing  the amount they  just didnt mailed or initmated anything and when  candidates like me  opted for loan of rs3,78,604 all of a sudden they  mailed back we cant  provide u loan that too on 7th feb 2017 without any  valid reason below  are the things it mentioned We  thank you for your  interest in the captioned Education Loan for joining  the 37th batch of  Probationary Officers’ Training Program starting in  February, 2017.We   have examined your application, and regret to inform you that we are   unable to approve your application it does not meet the following   criteria:·     Courses applied for does not form part of the eligible  list as per extant regulatory guidelines·     Admission to  professional/technical courses is not through entrance test/selection  process.·     Purpose of loan is not as per the eligible expenses  considered under the extant regulatory guidelines.·     Insufficient  repayment capacity of the parents/student·     Insufficient  documentation relating to Know Your Customer requirement·     Adverse  credit opinion of other bank/Credit Information Bureau (India)  Limited.·     Insufficient  repayment capacity – Taking into account  your future income and Co  applicant's income to service the loan  (including the loan taken from  third party)·     Applicants not  providing source of margin money and supporting proofPlease  be assured  that our inability to approve your application does not  reflect in  anyway on your credit worthiness or your financial   condition/strength.We  would be pleased to provide any other  assistance/service that you may  require in future for joining  forthcoming batch of Probationary  Officers’ Program starting in May,  2017, should you be interested in the  same, subject to the clearance of  the aforementioned criteria.Thanking you once again.Yours  sincerely,ICICI  Bank Limited This is the mail it has copied and pasted  to all the  candidates who applied for loan mostly boys from Bihar and  Jharkhand and  now the joinig date is 13 or 14 feb they are not also  sending any mail to  even those who opted for self funding this is what  so cald icici bank  has done this time how rediculous behaviour this  institution has showed  it has shattered and played with the emotions  and hope of not only the  candidates but also with there parenst just to  grab RS 10,000 and  nothing else they have given mental tension to each  and every candidates  associated with it dont do this icici see the  leaving example of Sahara  India parivaar and KIngfisher days are not  far u will also be ruined u r  taking the immense curse of innocent  students and there poor parents.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Feb result

Post 5548244530626560
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard salary is 38 k. But kat kut kerne par hath me thullu multi hai 25-26 ki

All Rights Deserved !
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
brajesh5291
@brajesh5291  ·  0 karma

@akshay8292 yes its true

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
brajesh5291
@brajesh5291  ·  0 karma

23 to 24k

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to apply for icici po august batch? Is der any application fee

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sivanesh22
@sivanesh22  ·  3 karma

Ok bro...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sivanesh22
@sivanesh22  ·  3 karma

U got the message?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have you applied for ICICI Manipal PO 2017?

NO
YES

75 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

what about gd please share your exerience

1 like1 comment
deepakshrm421
@deepakshrm421  ·  3 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ppl is.anyone hvng ny contact with senior working in icici as po? Cuz if u will read reviews in quora u wont be feeling gud

All Rights Deserved !
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have lost my migration certificate of 10th but I have all other documents will I be rejected

1 comment
neeraj.dream1
@neeraj.dream1  ·  78 karma

no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where r all the ppl. Busy after joining? Pls let us know how is it there in institute?

All Rights Deserved !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...