icici

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
i have been selected of icici po programme 2011. Can anyone tell me wat'll be the exact salary after completing the prog, cos they've mentioned it has 3.5+ and the future growth in icici and chances of shifting to foreign banks like hsbc ? also ...
Page 1 of 1

yeah, i'm through wit it.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
i have been selected of icici po programme 2011. Can anyone tell me wat'll be the exact salary after completing the prog, cos they've mentioned it has 3.5+ and the future growth in icici and chances of shifting to foreign banks like hsbc ?
also can anybody put light what kinda job will be there as well future salary hike expectations which i can keep? pls if you cant disuss it here pls mail me at

hey giri i have been shortlisted for gd/pi
r u through with the gd/pi

: to PG

Plz use the following thread for ur queries and edit ur post and Delete the mail id , it's against forum rules...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icici-po-november-feb-2010-2011-25057391

Bro delete ur mail id , ( Don't provide any mail id here , its against forum rules)
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
i have been selected of icici po programme 2011. Can anyone tell me wat'll be the exact salary after completing the prog, cos they've mentioned it has 3.5+ and the future growth in icici and chances of shifting to foreign banks like hsbc ?
also can anybody put light what kinda job will be there as well future salary hike expectations which i can keep? pls if you cant disuss it here pls mail me at

hey giri i have been shortlisted for gd/pi
r u through with the gd/pi