Icfp Admission 2008

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
*HELLO EVERY1, ANYBODY GOING FOR ICFP'S PGDFP PROGRAMME? ITS A 12 MONTH PROGRMME.ITS WEBSITE IS NOT GIVING ANY INFORMATION REGARDING LAST DATE OF APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAMME.PLZ SOMEBODY APPLYING TO IT HELP ME OUT. *
Page 1 of 1
hello friend
admission in mumbai office will not be held this year.i called delhi office.de told me to that last date for applying for 20th april test is 17th april.u visit the website icfpindia.org & download the required form,send it to delhi office with a demand draft of Rs 500/-,2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH & COPY OF UR CAT/MAT SCORE CARD IF U HV.OTHERWISE APPEAR FOR THEIR OWN WRITTEN TEST.if u r nt able 2 go 4 april 20 test den de hv another test on may.hope dese data ll help u.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
HELLO EVERY1,

ANYBODY GOING FOR ICFP'S PGDFP PROGRAMME? ITS A 12 MONTH PROGRMME.ITS WEBSITE IS NOT GIVING ANY INFORMATION REGARDING LAST DATE OF APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAMME.PLZ SOMEBODY APPLYING TO IT HELP ME OUT.

Hey me too applying, but when i called up the mumbai office they said that the admissions wud be late this year... did u called them??
HELLO EVERY1,

ANYBODY GOING FOR ICFP'S PGDFP PROGRAMME? ITS A 12 MONTH PROGRMME.ITS WEBSITE IS NOT GIVING ANY INFORMATION REGARDING LAST DATE OF APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAMME.PLZ SOMEBODY APPLYING TO IT HELP ME OUT.