ICFAI -PG in Accounting stand and USGAAP

11 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
hi all any body doing above course with the ICFAI this is a new course started this year. I am thinking to join this but first I would like to have ur view on this course etc. wish u all nice weekend
Page 1 of 2

Well placement is guaranteed even in distance learning for CFA, MCA and MBA for rs 20000 per month

You have to pay fees to alchemist HR for that which in case of CFA is rs 3300

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
sir
i am in final year of b.com(h) from delhi university. 62% in first 2 years. i want to know howz mba (finance) at ICFAI ? how is the placements. what is the selection procedure and are there paid seats ?

i too am planning to take up the mba distance learning programme through ICFAI.please let me know the details if u know
urmad was referring to this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10231

ciao:)

Aha, and i thought I was showing formatting etiquette 😉 Never knew ppl would find it difficult to track the links too

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
confusedguy Says
which thread urmad sir ?

urmad was referring to this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10231

ciao:)

which thread urmad sir ?

Rather than the thread pointed out by Sujoy, try this thread !! It is a bit more updated and current.... :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
confusedguy Says
online counseloor at icfai says average salary in mba is 4.15 lacs. is it true ?

It seems like you have posted your questions on an obscure thread, also it's in the wrong section.

I suggest that you post these questions on a more relavant thread. This seems to be a good bet : ICFAI Discussion Center

Sujoy

online counseloor at icfai says average salary in mba is 4.15 lacs. is it true ?

sir
i am in final year of b.com(h) from delhi university. 62% in first 2 years. i want to know howz mba (finance) at ICFAI ? how is the placements. what is the selection procedure and are there paid seats ?

howz the distance learnig program for mba /mca at icfai? read in eco times they are gguaranting 20k min salary after course. how much is fees and course tenure? should i join ?>