ICFAI FEE REFUND (Admission 2008-10)

127 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hi Guys ! i am starting this thread for the students who got through ICFAI colleges and had no option to pay their hard earned 80000 bucks to ICFAI authorities before they could wait for any other college result to come out. As we all kn...
Page 1 of 13
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
gauravmedum Says
dude count me in even i want the refund yaar koi letter wetter type kia ho toh post karo yaar meh b unhay yehi bhej dunga ! i want my 80k back!

plz use this thread so v can together fight against ibs.http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ml#post1458020 (icfai/ibs refund 2009-11)

dude count me in even i want the refund yaar koi letter wetter type kia ho toh post karo yaar meh b unhay yehi bhej dunga ! i want my 80k back!

Hi
Even I`m facing this same problem of not getting refund of my admission fees.
I had called up today at ibs - hyderabad they have asked me to send them an email with my admit card and enrollment number for refund of fees at admissions@ibsindia.org whereas I told them that I had already sent an email at ibshyd@ibsindia.org n ibsmum@ibsindia.org. They said that they have`nt received my mails.
But later wen my frnd callled them they told her that this matter will be looked into after 3rd week of june and they just hung up the phone.
plz if anybody has any other info do post it at this forum.

are they saying that they refund your fee ,and what are the chances of getting it bcoz i m also in same trouble

i too have same problem i have paid the admin fee 80,000 but i don't want to join. In there letter its mention that 5,000 is admin fee and 75,000 is pre course material fee so they can keep that 5,000 and return our rest.is any one prep any leagal action i m also willing to coperate

No reply to my post ???

is this thread dead or moved some where please let me know

Sai

The post above you clearly mentions the thread for 2009-11 batch is located elsewhere:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icfai-ibs-refund-2009-11-25038528/1458020

No reply to my post ???

is this thread dead or moved some where please let me know

Sai

Hi,

i just gone through the postings but bad thing is its hard that i didnt understand few things here can any body please solve my queries

1) i applied for icfai fleximode mba i paid 30k for group A , B and C and i got the books and i attempted Group A and i failed

2) can i get my amount refund from icfai if i cancel my education and reprovide there material and all thing?

Please let me know

Thanking you

Sai

i have started a new thread relating to icfai refund.i request everyone who want dere money back shud suscribe .link below

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icfai-ibs-refund-2009-11-25038528/1458020

hey puys,
i m thru vid lbs admission and also recieved an admission letter from them.cud anybody guide me hw shud i proceed to get my admission canceleed at ibs and claim for my money