ICFAI distance learning(MBA)

23 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
hi,i m jitenjit Gayan from Jorhat,assam. i m wking in a psu from last 2 years.i have completed B.com with Accountancy. i would like to Inform you that i want to doing Distance Learning MBA from ICFAI..becoze,at our place only 3 institue are avalia...
Page 1 of 3

Bumping old thread is not a good idea :nono:

Please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icfai-distance-education-plan-25004047

Regards,
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Pooja,
I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 2 years old. I think you must have completed MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Also give feedback about ICFAI's distance learning programme. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere as soon as possible . Thanks a lot in advance........................

Call me on ...

ICFAI has UGC recognition of which I can provide you the proof... Just go ahead..!

hi guys

am in group G and hv taken Operations as my elective... can ne1 help me with the past question papers... plz mail me at

thanx

Hi Payal,
I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 2 years old. I think you must have completed MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Also give feedback about ICFAI's distance learning programme. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere as soon as possible . Thanks a lot in advance........................

Hi Pooja,

Hi Pankaj,

Can u plz help me with icfai group a xams
i m nt able to dedicate my max time coz of hectic schedule at off.
i m giving my group A xams in jan and would like to know if thr is any easy way to crack these xams.
another query would be regarding the books, can u plz let me know if the studyguide is enough.
Also, kindly let me know how did u prepare n how helpful was it

I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 15 days old. I think you must have joined somewhere for MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere asoon as possible . Thanks a lot in advance........................
HI Everyone,

I have work experience of 4yrs and also want to MBA through distance learning and i am confused that which istitute is good in delhi l.e. ICFAI, FMS-delhi, Amity-Noida, IMT-gaziabad,etc...
want your help regarding institute for joing as distance learning...as one of my friend has sugessted that ICFAI is far batter other than but little bit confused about approval of UGC or not???

Thanks
Vasudev Taygi

Hi Vasudev. I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 2 years old. I think you must have completed your MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere this year . Thanks a lot in advance...........................

Hey guys This side Neeraj

well i Have done MPT(Master in Physiotherapy) this year and have work expereince of 4 years and now i want to For MBA in marketing in Hospitality....
and i am really confused about the colleges so if any one can help me in giving the reviews of different Colleges.........

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Hello Everyone,

I am a career counsellor for ICFAI University and as per my view its course contents and study materials at all gives us high standard education in comparison to other institution. Even its distance leaning programme is also well effective to gives an student an overall development.IF ANY BODY HAVE ANY QUIRY REGARDING ICFAI ADDMISSION OR COURSE DETAIL WRITE US ON MAIL:icfaiuniversity.rao@gmail.com OR CONTACT US ON:9713602639

Hi
im new here .im a dentist .im confused about whats after bds?i am not interested in mds.please suggest me which is best 4me mba hosp.administration or pgdhm..i wanna take direct admisn (without entrance test)..pls tell me about mba distant learning?is it a gud optn to get job..(without any bribe..etc i.e fair selection)..please suggest me
thanks