ICFAI Campus Queries and Call Converts 2006-08 (Consolidated Thread)

1,538 Posts  ·  294 Users
About this group
HI Guyz :: Jus finishd my MP/Interview on 18th at IDPL Campus Hyderabad. Didnt get HYD or Mumbai got my 3rd preference Bangalore. Anyone who made it thru IFCAI Bangalore Join in here lets discuss our action plan, the campus, hostel, faculty, i...
Page 1 of 154

Thread renamed to ICFAI Campus Queries and Call Converts (Consolidated Thread 2006-0 and closed. It will stay in the repository bank for future generations to refer to!

For Class of 2007-09, head here:

IBSAT - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ibsat2006class-of-2008-at-help-25018673

GD/PI Calls - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/icfai-results-2006-gd-pi-calls-25020013

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Calling the attention of the Mods to merge this thread with IBSAT 2006

This will ensure faster and better communication between schoolers and aspirants..

Please Continue here for IBSAT 2006 Queries !

dude my interview call for icfai is on 16 feb its very late date i want to know that have they given me such a late date because my ibsat exam was very bad or low rank . pls tell me so that i can decide whether to go or not for the icfai interview i only want hyderabad
mail me at balesharma7@yahoo.co.in

abhishek1711 Says
buddy u didnt get me...i have 269 in externals.....n thts among the top 25 out of 650 students here....i dnt get good internals as i dont believe in makhnofying faculties for impression and marks so my intenals were decent bt nt outrageous.....i dnt under tht if scholarship is based on externals thn how can i nt get it... 90 students have got scholarship....i have cgpa of 7.78.....which is among top 75 overall...any idea?

please guide me how to prepare presentation i dnt knw nethg i have interview in feb please????//:( 😞 😞
HI Guyz
Jus finishd my MP/Interview on 18th at IDPL Campus Hyderabad. Didnt get HYD or Mumbai got my 3rd preference Bangalore. Anyone who made it thru IFCAI Bangalore Join in here lets discuss our action plan, the campus, hostel, faculty, infrastructure, placements etc... ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF U

hey buddy can u pls tell me about ur experience there as me too have MP/Interview in feb there..please rep early:( 😞 😞 😞

all centres will have scholarship schemes

hi...even i have no idea.....

i wonder whether we will get scholarships as we r an autonoumous institute..... at mumbai

ver 2.0 Says
CGPA is recalculated based on your written test only....this is for the schol...hence ppl lik u and me who got cool internal's and horror externals lose out...:-(

buddy u didnt get me...i have 269 in externals.....n thts among the top 25 out of 650 students here....i dnt get good internals as i dont believe in makhnofying faculties for impression and marks so my intenals were decent bt nt outrageous.....i dnt under tht if scholarship is based on externals thn how can i nt get it... 90 students have got scholarship....i have cgpa of 7.78.....which is among top 75 overall...any idea?
hey guyz any1 of u hav an idea how the scholarships are determined?
i had 260+ in externals and overall cgpa is 7.8.....still my name nt thr in scholarship list bt pple with externals less thn 200 and cgpa 7.2 too have got 40k scholarships.......

any1 having exact idea or guyz from hydbd centre can enquire at the hq plez let me know urgently.

thnks

CGPA is recalculated based on your written test only....this is for the schol...hence ppl lik u and me who got cool internal's and horror externals lose out...:-(

hey guyz any1 of u hav an idea how the scholarships are determined?
i had 260+ in externals and overall cgpa is 7.8.....still my name nt thr in scholarship list bt pple with externals less thn 200 and cgpa 7.2 too have got 40k scholarships.......

any1 having exact idea or guyz from hydbd centre can enquire at the hq plez let me know urgently.

thnks