Ibsat2006

9 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
well, how come thrs no thread for IBSAT 2006??? i wonder, if i was the only one to appear for the exam.. anyways, atleast for once i gt the honour of starting a new thread!! :: lol ok, in case thrs anyone who gav IBSAT 200...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
ihave some query abt the fee structure of ibs campus i have heard that the fee include the hostel & mess expences and also a laptop,is it true.also please give me some addiotional info if u have abt the fee structure and if any scholarships r there.
please rply quickly.
thanks

Check this thread out http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ibsat2006class-of-2008-at-help-25018673 . That has been active for a while now and has some current students as well !
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi,
ihave some query abt the fee structure of ibs campus i have heard that the fee include the hostel & mess expences and also a laptop,is it true.also please give me some addiotional info if u have abt the fee structure and if any scholarships r there.
please rply quickly.
thanks
blue_novice Says
i havnt got any idea abt fee strctr and i also want to know abt ideal no. of attempts and cut-offs...hope someone replies soon...

FEES IS APPROX 7.5 LAKHS HYD & 6.5 OTHER PLACES
i asked at d ims centre they told me if u get 110 correct u have a good chance
4 hyd
while other factors r also concidered after that such as ur PRESENTATION & GD
ACCADS.....
i attempt 180 ques was sittin 10 min idle because of sectional time limits as v were nt supposed
2 go back 2 any section attempted around 65 in quant those 10 min could b crucial 4 scolarship:eh:

i havnt got any idea abt fee strctr and i also want to know abt ideal no. of attempts and cut-offs...hope someone replies soon...

hi,

please rply quickly.

thanks

hey what is the ideal no.of attempts for IBSAT? i have attempted arnd 150 ques. when are the results? my qa was poor,though it was very easy. english,reasoning and rc were easy.

arey..i had to attach the poll..bt my net suddenly stoppd working n whn i came back to pg do thread pehle se hi post ho chuki thi!! .. cudnt help it.. i m nt a mod aftr all..! 😉

well, how come thrs no thread for IBSAT 2006???
i wonder, if i was the only one to appear for the exam..
anyways, atleast for once i gt the honour of starting a new thread!!
lol
ok,
in case thrs anyone who gav IBSAT 2006, pls drop in ur comments, exp, or anything for the hell of it!!
how much u all attempted by the way??

novice bhai mana aap novice ho par do teen thread ek hi topic pe kyun khol diye yaar
well, how come thrs no thread for IBSAT 2006???

i wonder, if i was the only one to appear for the exam..

anyways, atleast for once i gt the honour of starting a new thread!!

lol

ok,
in case thrs anyone who gav IBSAT 2006, pls drop in ur comments, exp, or anything for the hell of it!!

how much u all attempted by the way??