Ibsat 2011

580 Posts  ·  195 Users
About this group
This is a place where you can ask and share all your queries..so Do not hesitate to get your doubts cleared
Page 1 of 58
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
akki9191 Says
bro can you tell more abt hyderabad campus?its reliability

If you want to spend 10 lakh on a less than average college with 4-5 lakh p.a average placement and with a batch strength of 900+ then sure go ahead. But if I was you I would steer clear. Just my opinion.
akki9191 Says
dude what abt simc?

wil be going to give the gdpi juzz
National Insurance academy

have they shortlisted evry single candidate..?
is there nybody who dint gt their call?

shrikantmishr Says
finally decided....will go to 1bs hyderabad....only if nt got selected for SIIB AB..:):)

dude what abt simc?
I just want to share some facts with you about ICFAI. I'm a former student of the now shutdown IcfaiTech campus at Hyderabad. They were running the campus without any approval from UGC or AICTE. I lost 2 years because of their greedy and unethical management.
The new IBS campus in Hyderabad is recognized no doubt, but let me assure you that the people involved in ICFAI are thugs. I read above that they have called everyone for all campuses for GD/PI. That's hardly a shock to me since their only aim is to fill up their campuses irrespective of quality (no offence to anyone).
I urge you to cross check every placement figure they quote and please please find out whether the other IBS campuses are recognized or not. I just don't want anyone else to go through the pain my batch went through because of them.
(I have only quoted the facts and have no personal agenda against ICFAI)

bro can you tell more abt hyderabad campus?its reliability

finally decided....will go to 1bs hyderabad....only if nt got selected for SIIB AB..:):)

shrikantmishr Says
whats fees for IBS MUMBAI?

its 7.5 lakh but refer to website of ibs

I just want to share some facts with you about ICFAI. I'm a former student of the now shutdown IcfaiTech campus at Hyderabad. They were running the campus without any approval from UGC or AICTE. I lost 2 years because of their greedy and unethical management.
The new IBS campus in Hyderabad is recognized no doubt, but let me assure you that the people involved in ICFAI are thugs. I read above that they have called everyone for all campuses for GD/PI. That's hardly a shock to me since their only aim is to fill up their campuses irrespective of quality (no offence to anyone).
I urge you to cross check every placement figure they quote and please please find out whether the other IBS campuses are recognized or not. I just don't want anyone else to go through the pain my batch went through because of them.
(I have only quoted the facts and have no personal agenda against ICFAI)

akki9191 Says
i guess they where calling for gd pi on the basis of date as who have got good marks are getting early call

whats fees for IBS MUMBAI?