Ibsat 2010

510 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hello All, I have just appeared for IBSAT 2010 held on 25 April. I did not find any thread for IBSAT 2010 so posting a new one. I have a query about which of the IBSAT b schools like Pune,mumbai,hyderabad are going to take admissions t...
Page 1 of 51

Hi there guys..
This post is for people who are attending the selection interview on the 18th FEB at Hyderabad Campus. Do let us know your travel plans. We could try to gang up before the interview.

Myself - From Chennai. Booked the train on the 16th FEB, would be reaching there on the 17th morning 6 am .Would be enjoying the sights and sounds of HYD the whole day. Attend the interview on the 18th . The last train from HYD in at 6.30 pm in the evening. I heard that since the HYD Campus is very far away from the station it would be kinda hard to catch the train at 6.30 pm that is in case, if I was in the last batch to be interviewed. The next train is on the 19th (Saturday) at 4.30 pm. Kinda not interested in wasting another day at HYD. So kinda confused whether to book to 6.30pm train on 18th (interview date) or the 19th the next day.
PM to me or reply to this posts at your wish or join the Gd/PI connect here(http://www.pagalguy.com/connect/profile . Cheers. :cheerio:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sorry i forgot to add one more question to the above list of questions.. are the placements 100%?:P hope you understand why i have to include this one..

thanks so much guys.. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Friends,

how are you doing?:) i need a help from u guys.. 😃 this is regarding a query on admission process into mba pgm of ibs hyderabad..

my name is kiran, and am from hyderabad. i secured a score of 640 on gmat that i gave on aug 29th, 2008. i have around 3 years of work ex.. could you please let me know whether that gmat score is valid( pertaining to validity in terms of the date of exam) and sufficient enough for me to get a gd pi call? or should i give ibsat? please help me in this regard..

thanks in advance for your response..

Cheers

Kiran

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May MAT Results r out!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
leopoldine Says
ggn dsnt??? sure?????

There isn't any authorized by d clg!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dipyaman_basu Says
Of all the campuses of IBS, only d Bangalore Campus has a girls hostel!

ggn dsnt??? sure?????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
leopoldine Says
can ne 1 tell bout d hostel for gals!!! n d facilities ;)

Of all the campuses of IBS, only d Bangalore Campus has a girls hostel!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
leopoldine Says
dnt go for credila it has floating interest interest rates... cant d co borrower b sm one else???

Co-borrower can be either of ur parent, bro or sis! Besides he has to have an asset of the equivalent loan amount! My mom doesnt file IT return! My bro does not have a 10L asset!

If d student applies, it shall be floating! If the parent does, it shall be fixed (at 10.5%)

Many bank has a standard bench mark for interest. It can change as per d direction of RBI! For private banks and companies like Credila, the Floating bench rates are not supposed to shoot very high. If the Bench Mark is 11%, Max it can go upto 12% or 12.5%,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can ne 1 tell bout d hostel for gals!!! n d facilities 😉

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tried hdfc, but of no use! d age of d co-borrower (parent) should not be more dan 65. Its not d same with me!

Trying for UCO, but d manager says it will take 1 month time!

Rang up credilla today, lets c wat happens!

dnt go for credila it has floating interest interest rates... cant d co borrower b sm one else???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...