Ibs pune 2018-19

20 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group

Query regarding ibs pune !

Page 1 of 2

#dsm #dtu #DelhiSchoolOfManagement At DSM, we are proud of the fact that we have a student-driven culture. Keeping up with our tradition, our PR Committee has set up an Admissions Help-Desk for the batch 2019-21. Application forms have been released and you can find the forms on dtu.ac.in. For any further queries please feel free to reach out to us. Last date to register: 27th March 2019 For admission forms check the DTU official website or click the link below: cumsdtu.in/admission_dtu/register For more information, visit our Facebook page: Delhi School of Management, DTU Drop your queries on PaGaLGuY at: tinyurl.com/dsmdtu2019

More
Post 5711063611342848
Gaurav Beniwal, PR Committee, Delhi School of Management
undefined
Write a comment...

Delhi School of Management (DSM) is the rapidly upcoming B-School under the aegis of the renowned Delhi Technological University (DTU). Established in 2009, DSM has since then expanded to an additional East Campus (USME), in addition to its main campus at DTU. Boasting of a vibrant student-driven culture, highly experienced faculty and a holistic course curriculum, DSM is proving to be one of the most sought-after management schools for quality education. For more details, visit: https://tinyurl.com/dsmdtu2019

More
Gaurav Beniwal, PR Committee, Delhi School of Management
undefined
Write a comment...

sri balaji society registration process has started.. for information regarding college contact me on 7017697588,8126697967 registration forms are available with me at 20% discount.

undefined
Write a comment...

Is IBS Hyderabad worth joining with the kind of ROI they provide?

undefined
Write a comment...

Is IBS Hyderabad a sham? The way they conduct their so called entrance exam IBSAT and they way they declare their result in four days, it seems dubious.

undefined
Write a comment...

How can I apply for refund of admission fee ?

undefined
Write a comment...

Which one is better for marketing? In terms of placement?

Ibs Mumbai
Ibs Pune
36 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is joining IBS Pune for an MBA in finance worth it ?

undefined
Write a comment...

I have taken admission in Ibs Bangalore . Do ibs Bangalore provide a platform to get around 6-7 lakhs placement. And is ibs Bangalore worth doing MBA

1 comment
ank44
@ank44  ·  1 karma

Same question bro.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have 94.61 percentile in MAT. Do i have any chance to get a call for gdpi process? and since i have given only MAT exam what are my chances to get selected(if i will perform well in gd/pi) for campuses other than of Dehradun and Jaipur? 

1 comment
Ananya1995
@Ananya1995  ·  0 karma

IBS does not accept MAT score

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...