IBS Mumbai Aspirants(2013-2015)

25 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
There is no separate thread going on for IBS Mumbai. So i being an aspirant is opening a thread for all hopefuls. Keep posting.
Page 1 of 3

Hi guys.. SIBM has announced admissions for MBA in Innovation and intrapreneurship. I really don't have any idea of how right the decision of getting into it can be.. Can you please help me out? I want to know:1. Is the course well recognised?2. Are the placements really as good as the ones in other MBA courses in SIBM?Please help me out Puys.. Situation really bad !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IBS,powai a wothwhile college to go?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me the accommodation details 4 ibs mumbai?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how are the placements of ibs Mumbai?what was the highest and the lowest package in 2013?do tell about the avg package also..

thank 😃
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya tht is right.....i guess BIMM is a better option......

@isha.swyt i knw travelling is a major concern....bt powai damn expensive....if u cn afford thn its good....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys...guys...guys....

Its ur carrer.....n i dnt want u all to go though wht we have gone thru n wht we are goin thru....
i would just like to make u aware of the ibs n nothing else.....
Dont get carried away wid dose fake marketing and show offs by d ibs......

In current batch of 2013 collg has hardly placd 250 ppl out of 500 and claims to have placed 90% avg packg is arnd 4L (wht collg claims in 5.8l).....

In 2014 they are nt even abl to provide internship to 400 in a batch of 900 odd ppl and told rest to find their own....

And dis year these guys are planning to take 1200+ ppl....
The collg is just makin money....n nthng else....
No education....no placmnts...

just check out urself.....d true pic of ibs....

''https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibs-Mumbai-Confession/220721564740449''

Dis is just a sample.....thr are many more pages like dis of diffrnt campuses.... Which u can luk in fb and find out ur self.....

If u r lookin for a carrer start.....n a good job n and a decent package.... Thn dnt come to ibs..... Coz u will just waste ur fathers hard earned money....

N if u takin loan thn it might take you 5-6 yrs to repay...

Think wisely.....act wisely..... Dont come to ibs be it hyd or mum or any othr.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys...guys...guys....

Its ur carrer.....n i dnt want u all to go though wht we have gone thru n wht we are goin thru....
i would just like to make u aware of the ibs n nothing else.....
Dont get carried away wid dose fake marketing and show offs by d ibs......

In current batch of 2013 collg has hardly placd 250 ppl out of 500 and claims to have placed 90% avg packg is arnd 4L (wht collg claims in 5.8l).....

In 2014 they are nt even abl to provide internship to 400 in a batch of 900 odd ppl and told rest to find their own....

And dis year these guys are planning to take 1200+ ppl....
The collg is just makin money....n nthng else....
No education....no placmnts...

just check out urself.....d true pic of ibs....

''https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ibs-Mumbai-Confession/220721564740449''

Dis is just a sample.....thr are many more pages like dis of diffrnt campuses.... Which u can luk in fb and find out ur self.....

If u r lookin for a carrer start.....n a good job n and a decent package.... Thn dnt come to ibs..... Coz u will just waste ur fathers hard earned money....

N if u takin loan thn it might take you 5-6 yrs to repay...

Think wisely.....act wisely..... Dont come to ibs be it hyd or mum or any othr.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nick_22 yes i know but i stay in navi mumbai and there is no direct way to reach powai...it takes 1and a half hr to reach..it wont be possible to do travelling on a daily basis.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@UnluckyNo.44 Ibs gurgaon campus is in ranking among top ibs campuses. since it has very good placements

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...