IBS .....LIFE at its best

12 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Any queries regarding any branch of Ibs and admission procedure....just ask..Placements this year is being too good. For more information do post
Page 1 of 2
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@Rajwat I think another thread is already there for queries regarding to the admissions.

@deepu Please sir, close this thread,

NIA Pune 2014-16

Ok thanks Bhai... I m looking for IBS HYD only....

@Nikhil778 What i suggest you is just relax and practice MAT questions n give your best they will call for sure....trust me and yeah attempt atleast 90% questions

Hi...

@Rajwat ... I m worried abt my ibsat exam... Can u plzz help me in it.... Wat shd be my score so tat they can call me for the interview
@prakhar9 dude frankly speaking go for it ...and i will send u a msg check your inbox of pagalguy where details are there regarding admission

I intend to fill the form in a few days. That is why I am gathering some information regarding the same. I am only concerned about the marketing branch in IBS.

Member-- Media and Relations Committee, Admissions IMT Hyderabad
@prakhar9 here faculties are too good as the placement has just started so icici has recruited 30 people n package given is 7lacs... Profile i am not sure right now ...have you filled ibsat form

I want to specialize in Marketing Domain. Could you please give me some stats regarding the same like
1. Min Package offered
2. Number of people placed
3 Job Profile

Thanks

Member-- Media and Relations Committee, Admissions IMT Hyderabad

IBS is also known as ICFAI... We have colleges at Hyderabad ,Bangalore ,Mumbai,Pune,gurgaon, Kolkata.

We have case based methodology of teaching which really helps us in experiencing corporate problems and solving them along with that we have a great campus and excellent faculties. And we also have corporate lectures. Here, the best part is the environment and culture it really helps u in groom yourself. And we about placements , this year season has started and major companies ANZ bank, Future First, ICICI, JP Morgan and the offered package was above 9lacs......

Lot of fun with knowledge........