ibs hyderabad...help

12 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group

i have given my gd and pi in IBS hyderabad..........please hellp me what should i do if i will get selected then should i opt for it or not? :help: i got 97%tile in feb mat also...sould i apply to IBS HYDERABAD??...

Page 1 of 2

i Have been selected for IBS hyderbad....should i go for it...??

1 comment
shikhadutt
@shikhadutt  ·  0 karma

hi, i got in IBS MUMBAI, is there any option to swap seats if in case you didn't join HYD?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got a TAPMI call for interview at Mumbai on 21st Feb. Same day I have IBS call at Hyderabad.

Tapmi has clearly mentioned that they will not change the dates and I have paid that registration fees for IBS.

Is it possible now to change my IBS dates?

And if it is not possible, which one should I prefer and why?

Tapmi or IBS?

SCMHRD
1 comment
ateetshael
@ateetshael  ·  0 karma

Tapmi is way better than IBS !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone suggest me dat wat type of gd topics they ask for and from where should i prepare??

1 comment
ateetshael
@ateetshael  ·  0 karma

simple topic..jjst go thru the daily newspapers like TOI or HT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey buddy ....
Amity doesnot have good placements for its mba program...and ibs definitely has good placement record i'm nt talking of their showoff or on the records they have shown ...i have frnds in both the colleges...in ibs u'll complete ur mba in jan only ie 1and a half year and you will have many companies to choose ....but fees is a prob dere they charge too high .so if u can afford that i will suggest go for it ..than amity ...ibs hyderabad is a brand in itself if u try to hop jobs in future it would be of great help if you have brand name with u ..because it's like ""jo dikhta hai wahi bikta hai"" ....
Rest is totally your decision :)

well said and yes ibs being a popular brand among companies with wide network of alumni
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Buddy ....
amity doesnot have good placements for its mba program...and ibs definitely has good placement record i'm nt talking of their showoff or on the records they have shown ...i have frnds in both the colleges...in IBS u'll complete ur mba in jan only ie 1and a half year and you will have many companies to choose ....but fees is a prob dere they charge too high .so if u can afford that i will suggest go for it ..than amity ...IBS Hyderabad is a brand in itself if u try to hop jobs in future it would be of great help if you have BRand name with u ..because it's like ""jo dikhta hai wahi bikta hai"" ....
rest is totally your decision 😃

hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i talked to many ppl dey said no doubt that IBS has its own brand name....that cant be compared wid amity if u knw that u have capabilitiess.........to come upp.......
do u hav n idea about the cutoff for the gd pi for IBs hydrbad

it will be around 75(approx),,,,all d best....:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

**** is a BIGGER brand than IBS ...y dont we go for it..?? Its not all abt the BRAND...IBS has no cut offs defined and talk to ppl not by the name of IBS as they confuse it wid ISB,hyderabad say ICFAI business schoool...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i talked to many ppl dey said no doubt that IBS has its own brand name....that cant be compared wid amity if u knw that u have capabilitiess.........to come upp.......
do u hav n idea about the cutoff for the gd pi for IBs hydrbad

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ritz30 Says
even i gave IBS hyd on 19th...and cleared off amity thru decmbr mat(99.15%ile)....lots of things i hav come to knw at IBS...it has jobs mainly south of hyd...that too banks or sales..IBS guys are lying abt placement figures...jz 72%of batch placed till date...and avg pckge is same as amity noida..inspite of IBS having higher fee...its better to go to amity as probability becomes lesser keeping in mind calls being issued to 16000 ppl fr 1100 seats...moreover at IBS u hav 80+ students in one batch...B school shudnt b a factory!!...amity is way better dan IBS

check my reply
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ritz30 Says
even i gave IBS hyd on 19th...and cleared off amity thru decmbr mat(99.15%ile)....lots of things i hav come to knw at IBS...it has jobs mainly south of hyd...that too banks or sales..IBS guys are lying abt placement figures...jz 72%of batch placed till date...and avg pckge is same as amity noida..inspite of IBS having higher fee...its better to go to amity as probability becomes lesser keeping in mind calls being issued to 16000 ppl fr 1100 seats...moreover at IBS u hav 80+ students in one batch...B school shudnt b a factory!!...amity is way better dan IBS

have given my gd and pi in IBS hyderabad..........please hellp me what should i do if i will get selected then should i opt for it or not? :help:
i got 97%tile in feb mat also...sould i apply to amity or not?
TELL ME AMITY OR IBS HYDERABAD??????:lookroun d:

compare all things and do reply me guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...