IBS-HYDERABAD(2013-2015) FINAL CONVERTS

218 Posts  ·  156 Users
About this group
Request the mods to make this thread sticky. Kindly use this thread to discuss the profile of students who have received a final call/waitlisted at IBS-HYDERABAD and any admission related queries. The following structure may be followed. ...
Page 1 of 22

what is the placement percentage in IBS HYD?? Because intake is more in number

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone , ive got selected in IBS hyderabad . But my percentages in 10th std are lower than 60 . Will there be any problem during placement after completion of degree?? I need a quick and helpful suggestion cause i have to apply for education loan and to report at IBS campus at 2nd of june . Plz plz plz help me out.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii..

i got selected for IBS hyderabad n i want to know how is the college? what are the placements ? n is it worth joining? (seeing the ROI and the value).

n IBS is just ugc recognised as per the site but when u see www.aicteindia.org.. icfai is there but this thing is not mentioned on ICFAI MAIN SITE

so if it is not aicte approved it might create a problem for govt jobs in future?is it so?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got through ibs hyderabad but do you all think its worth spending 15lakhs?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HII.. AS THE ADMISSION PROCESS IN IBS HAS STARTED .. SO CAN ANYONE SHARE HIS/HER EXPERIENCE ON THIS PAGE PLEASE....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pt8900

Help Plz,

I have got an GD-PI call from IBS for 23rd February.And @ the same date,my CMAT exam will be there as I have filled 23rd feb. as the 1st date in Form.What to do...??? Help

Hi, firstly confirm online the date allotted to u, subsequent to online confirmation send a request by email on the email id ibsat@ibsindia.org requesting for change of date giving 3 alternative dates between 18 창€“ 26th February 2014.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello all seniors and current students of IBS
plz share with us ur
GD n PI experience.
plz tell us wht kind of topics are asked in GD of IBS either:-
>topics related with CURRENT AFFAIRS or,
>GENERAL topics.
plz help.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! Can any one please suggest that is it worth going for IBS? Because i have got mixed reactions from people about IBS group!i've heard Since hyderabad's intake is huge! so, they cannot provide proper placements!

12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And are other campuses of IBS approved I mean do they have any kind of approval ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you name some prominent companies that come to campus to provide international placements ?

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...